What's new

Pakistan denies India consular access to 'spy' Kulbhushan Yadav

He knew what was he getting into, why beg now for any sort of leniency.

If any such spy had been caught by our enemy, they would have created havoc on media and the diplomatic front.
He is an enemy of the state and should be dealt with appropriately.

One liner on your ridiculous post are enough. Why waste time in writing more.
therein lies your fundamental character flaw. All you are doing is jumping and spluttering around like bhajia dropped into hot oil. you can forgive the bhajia for such reaction, after all it is just flour. You on the other hand have been blessed with organs and mechanisms that are capable of memory, intelligence and thought. Why not put it to use.

love the fact how people are rolling in helpless agony....

Give him to the govt of Sharif and he will not only be given access to but also repatriated to India. Thank God we have a strong army or else these selfish politicians will sell the country for a piece of bread or personal bounty.

Pakistan is known for its lies & double standards world wide. You keep beating the drums of Islam, promote hate against India & Hindus. See where it has brought you. Nobody, even Islamic countries don't trust Pakistan anymore. Pakistan has done damage to Islam more than anybody. Most of the links & roots of terrorism are found in Pakistan.

You keep propagating India & RAW is involved in Baluchistan & the Gov.t keeps telling about dossiers to fool the public. But the fact is Pakistan has no proof till date to prove one activity they claim. Pakistan is so desperate to prove India wrong to the world, but has been only made a fool of itself in the international community. And the shameful truth is every time they fail you don't learn, you do extreme things to prove the world India is trying to de-stabilise Pakistan.

So even this Khulbushan Yadav lie will be exposed. My question is will all these people who are ranting here, will you agree you Government are liars if this case also is unproven. If the international community asks Pakistan to release Khulbushan, will you agree your Government & media just lies & fools the public. Even if they don't release, they will not be able to give proof to Public.

All the proof you give is some video of Ajit Doval which is our video. We have to give you proof for your claim, what a shame. You have no proof of your own. Every day your media has only one topic to discuss India. Your life revolves around defeating India. Seventy years has passed & still you are not able to get over showing your supremacy. What's the result. A failed state. Shame! When will the people wake up, there is life beyond India. Better late than never. Drop your obsession. You will never defeat India. One day you will be beaten & slaughtered by your own all weather Chinese friend & they will occupy your country. That day most Pakistanis will say, the biggest blunder in history was Partition. How much ever you defend this, this is bound to happen. Remember these words.

LOL........lol.....lol.....:rofl::rofl:. Thought someone like you would be happy with partition. It allowed a race that is foreign and alien to Indian people to be separated from you guys. That's gratitude for you.....lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol....everyone is an innocent and good human being until proven "indian". Then you are guilty of the most heinous crime on earth....lol

Pakistan is known for its lies & double standards world wide. You keep beating the drums of Islam, promote hate against India & Hindus. See where it has brought you. Nobody, even Islamic countries don't trust Pakistan anymore. Pakistan has done damage to Islam more than anybody. Most of the links & roots of terrorism are found in Pakistan.

You keep propagating India & RAW is involved in Baluchistan & the Gov.t keeps telling about dossiers to fool the public. But the fact is Pakistan has no proof till date to prove one activity they claim. Pakistan is so desperate to prove India wrong to the world, but has been only made a fool of itself in the international community. And the shameful truth is every time they fail you don't learn, you do extreme things to prove the world India is trying to de-stabilise Pakistan.

So even this Khulbushan Yadav lie will be exposed. My question is will all these people who are ranting here, will you agree you Government are liars if this case also is unproven. If the international community asks Pakistan to release Khulbushan, will you agree your Government & media just lies & fools the public. Even if they don't release, they will not be able to give proof to Public.

All the proof you give is some video of Ajit Doval which is our video. We have to give you proof for your claim, what a shame. You have no proof of your own. Every day your media has only one topic to discuss India. Your life revolves around defeating India. Seventy years has passed & still you are not able to get over showing your supremacy. What's the result. A failed state. Shame! When will the people wake up, there is life beyond India. Better late than never. Drop your obsession. You will never defeat India. One day you will be beaten & slaughtered by your own all weather Chinese friend & they will occupy your country. That day most Pakistanis will say, the biggest blunder in history was Partition. How much ever you defend this, this is bound to happen. Remember these words.

I love your writing style.:tup:

However, I disagree with everything you wrote

Which civilized nation state like yours which slaughter men for consuming meat?

Did the US ever gave consular access to a Russian spy or vice versa during the cold war?

Get this through your thick head a state sponsored terrorist has no rights.

I am talking about the actions of the nation-state not its citizens who often are criminals and thugs. You are not a spy until you are proven to be one in a court of law. Anyhow, it is clear you are not going to give this guy consular access and will be mocked all over the world for this. Your judiciary has hanged a Prime Minister, has certified military coups and has let the likes Raymond Davis go scot free after killing your own citizens. I don't expect your nation to follow internationally accepted norms. It never has.

There is a difference between "investigators" and "consular access" to embassy / high commission officials. http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/Pakistan+rejects+Kasabs+consular+plea/1/23559.html

Belongs from Israel, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, USA or name any country. Terrorists are terrorists, and to be considered and dealt alike.
Any act of sabotage in India, even by Indian; blamed on Pakistan. Any Indian terrorist caught in Pakistan; triggers the debate 'kidnapped by Pakistan'/'case of false identity'/blah ... blah.
Indian also need to be out of denial mode and be realistic.
Sarbajit died in Pakistani jail, whatever the reason was, he was terrorist and met his fate. What Indian were able to do? Only to send his family to Pakistan for repatriation by Mr Manmohan Singh? Because Sardar Jee was very well aware about his status.
I bet Indians, apart if he released by present government in a goodwill gesture, if he also face conviction of death penalty, there is nothing India could do but to be patient. World will never come to your help to save a terrorist.
To everone on this forum, be realistic and get to the senses and accept ground realities.

Thanks for your compliment.

Pakistan is blind & always disagrees on most things. I request, If you disagree, Kindly also state the reason. Whether you agree or disagree, the truth will not change

If somebody took the step to even repatriate whole of Pakistan to India, it would have been a blessing in disguise at least for Pakistani citizens. What's the use of your strong army, apart from selling what have they done. You sold you country to America, Saudi, Afghanistan, Middle East & everybody has ditched you. Why? because everybody have understood the fact Pakistan is only a drama queen & should not be trusted.

You are always on the wrong side of History. All you needed was one friend India from independence. At least your eyes should have opened seeing Bangladesh. They are a much smaller country & have bigger economy & much higher forex reserves than Pakistan & most important no terrorism & chaos like Pakistan. India can easily capture & occupy Bangladesh. All India has done is allow it to remain a neighbor & grow peacefully. We have many difference, but they are also standing with India against Pakistan.

You are calling every new country brother & friend. You are even thinking Russia is your friend today. You think they need Pakistan. They only use Pakistan to get mileage with India. Now you are looking for a friend in N Korea & also selling your country to China. And this time it's the final sale. There won't be another chance. You make so much hue & cry if anywhere in the world there is some brutality against Muslims. And if it's India, your Gov.t, Media & people go all out crazy.

No word or protest about Chinese brutality against Muslims in its country. It has encroached every neighbour's territory & has disputes with all it neighbors. It occupied Tibet, Xinjiang, South China Sea & wants to annex Taiwan & many places. You trust this country as your all weather friend. You give them the pass to Gwadar. A few insurgency & your Islamic devils within you will show up one day & that's all they need to start slaughtering & colonizing Pakistan.

The west is involved in the Baluchistan unrest & wants the Gwadar port to fail & India has the least interest. You people cant see reality & fighting around silly areas & blinded at what's coming.

Do you even know America will attack China & it will happen in the very near future possibly by 2017. If you want to know the game of politics ask me & I can explain. You don't even know what's China up-to, What developments are happening in the world Politics.

Also for your kind information, If I am not wrong If America & NATO attack China, Russia will stay out. It will not support China. You will understand the game when you see reality.

You people all obsessed over India & this small Khulbushan issue. You are so blinded of reality. Only when you remove the glasses of India & see with plain eyes you will understand world politics. Many of you so called friendly countries till now & your army has locked up your brains to reality. Kindly go get education. World war 3 is around the corner.

Yes one good news for you is America will go bankrupt & can collapse in the future. They will try & take down China with them. It may sound strange, but it's true that Russia is not a threat to America which the whole world thinks & believes, China is.
You are wasting your time :D

Belongs from Israel, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, USA or name any country. Terrorists are terrorists, and to be considered and dealt alike.
Any act of sabotage in India, even by Indian; blamed on Pakistan. Any Indian terrorist caught in Pakistan; triggers the debate 'kidnapped by Pakistan'/'case of false identity'/blah ... blah.
Indian also need to be out of denial mode and be realistic.
Sarbajit died in Pakistani jail, whatever the reason was, he was terrorist and met his fate. What Indian were able to do? Only to send his family to Pakistan for repatriation by Mr Manmohan Singh? Because Sardar Jee was very well aware about his status.
I bet Indians, apart if he released by present government in a goodwill gesture, if he also face conviction of death penalty, there is nothing India could do but to be patient. World will never come to your help to save a terrorist.
To everone on this forum, be realistic and get to the senses and accept ground realities.
kindly let us know how he is a terrorist, in which area of pakistan was he caught shooting civilians claimed by independent media.

kindly let us know how he is a terrorist, in which area of pakistan was he caught shooting civilians claimed by independent media.

Dear, he was the main handler of saboteurs in the area where he was caught.
In my opinion the one who plan terrorism and sabotage activities thru a ring of pawns is a main culprit.
While one who points and provides, activities/information/plans of military and important civil installation to enemy country is considered as spy. Spy never involves in terrorism activities like planning blasts/killing of people.
May be your opinion differs from me, further it is up to you, how you are interpreting the present situation remaining above religion and nationalism

Dear, he was the main handler of saboteurs in the area where he was caught.
evidence is what i am asking here brother. Just give me some evidence before hanging my citizen is all what india is asking right now, if you think that's wrong for india, then i can't help further
In my opinion the one who plan terrorism and sabotage activities thru a ring of pawns is a main culprit.
i totally agree, thats why we love guys like hafiz saeed.

evidence is what i am asking here brother. Just give me some evidence before hanging my citizen is all what india is asking right now, if you think that's wrong for india, then i can't help further

i totally agree, thats why we love guys like hafiz saeed.

I am not in a position to provide you, the responsible may already provided, Indian government fully aware of the situation.

The case of Hafiz Saved does not fall under India's wishful thinking. He is fighting for independence from Indian occupation. Kashmir is a disputed territory and also on UN charter.

I am not in a position to provide you, the responsible may already provided, Indian government fully aware of the situation.
thats what i am saying, we citizens don't have any clue what our army/government is upto. You guys are made to hate a guy without any credible evidence provided, we need to rise above this bro. I truely understand your sentiments that terrorists should be prosecuted, thats what every common man in this world want, but if any state would start to hang people without providing ample evidence then this is a very bad situation we are heading bro and we need to realise that.

The case of Hafiz Saved does not fall under India's wishful thinking. He is fighting for independence from Indian occupation. Kashmir is a disputed territory and also on UN charter.
the same UN declared hafiz saeed and his organisation as terrorists, why this selective approach then?
also link to document by UN claiming indian kashmir as disputed would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom