What's new

Pakistan Day Parade: Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) and Saudi Special Force’s Participation

By the way Guys today is full dress rehearsal and I don't think any Saudi Soldier has arrived yet

Sons of Prince/Kings = Offrs Cadets in PMA.
NCOs undergoing SF training in Cheerat

The delusion is strong with you isn't it? It is a disgrace to call the Saudi Army/SF anything even comparable to a regular army, they are a militia at best.
The offr cadets or (GCs) are sons of the kings/prince, miss classes, PT, Exercises, Firing Practices etc.
They cannot digest the fact that they are answerable to a non-arab who is superior in rank or course.
Don't take my word for it. Next time you see an SSG Jawan or a subaltern passed from PMA go and directly ask him the standard of Saudis.
The answer will surprise you.
Saudi Forces are great forces and Arabs in entire world know How to fight wars and keep fighting for decades. Saudi Soldiers are quite well trained and motivated and sorry what you are claiming is far away from reality. Saudis are massively trained and motivated and no doubt about them being equipped like hell. There were several Arab members here who left becasue of typical Arab bias crap which people are full of.

@Saif al-Arab

SSG is the one who mainly trained them.
not really...SSG is one of the many many special forces who tries to train them but they seem uninterested at the very least.
a few years ago i was at chirat for the ssg passing out parade n one of my friends introduced me to the three saudi offers who were being trained their. n the first things the saudi officers said to me was "brother we will never come to this place again". mind u all the saudis their were u.s rangers qualified.
i asked my friend later as to wt the saudis were on about n he told me that these saudi were a a disgrace to say the least...they had tried to run away three times from chirat but were caught every time n the furthest they got was noshera. this in-spite of the fact that they had rooms booked at the isd. marriott n were flown their every weekend.
so seeing their demeanor the course conducting officer had given instructions to leave the saudis to their own device n if they feel like doing any thing or participate in any thing than good otherwise leave them be.
n they were passingout that day too with the other officers, noc/jco,jawans who had earned the right to be their by sheer hard work n sweat n blood.

I can see lot of overweight guys here

not really...SSG is one of the many many special forces who tries to train them but they seem uninterested at the very least.
a few years ago i was at chirat for the ssg passing out parade n one of my friends introduced me to the three saudi offers who were being trained their. n the first things the saudi officers said to me was "brother we will never come to this place again". mind u all the saudis their were u.s rangers qualified.
i asked my friend later as to wt the saudis were on about n he told me that these saudi were a a disgrace to say the least...they had tried to run away three times from chirat but were caught every time n the furthest they got was noshera. this in-spite of the fact that they had rooms booked at the isd. marriott n were flown their every weekend.
so seeing their demeanor the course conducting officer had given instructions to leave the saudis to their own device n if they feel like doing any thing or participate in any thing than good otherwise leave them be.
n they were passingout that day too with the other officers, noc/jco,jawans who had earned the right to be their by sheer hard work n sweat n blood.
All big crap and I know Saudis are disgrace good joke I have heard these stories several times. Saudis are mainly trained by SSG and France.

@Shiji

I can see lot of overweight guys here

All big crap and I know Saudis are disgrace good joke I have heard these stories several times. Saudis are mainly trained by SSG and France.

@Shiji
while u r limited to stories u have heard from some one who has heard it from some one else, i have seen it all n been their n done that.

while u r limited to stories u have heard from some one who has heard it from some one else, i have seen it all n been their n done that.
I have also seen things and I know the typical false propaganda which is spread. Saudi Forces were disaster until that Kaba siege incident after that they got there act together and are now fully trained and motivated and doing great work

I have also seen things and I know the typical false propaganda which is spread. Saudi Forces were disaster until that Kaba siege incident after that they got there act together and are now fully trained and motivated and doing great work

this too is wrong info that has been fed to u......the saudis r crap still n that is the reason why the houthi forces literally trounced them at the initial border skirmishes around 2011...it was so bad that the saudis came running to PA to provide them with troops to fend off the houthi militia but as PA troops were tied up so the best we could do was offer them training.....hence saudi s.f personal were air lifted to Pak were SSG trained them on the own terms.....it was for two battalions plus.
the s.f personal trained by PA was a marked improvement over any thing the saudis had n it showed out in the field.
so around 2012 the saudis asked PA to setup a mountain warfare school in saudi arabia to train saudi army personal.
so PA dispached a team of highly specialized trainers across all arms but mainly s.f personal to make it happen.
they established the mountain warefare school at khamis al-mushayt (which is a mountainous place resembling abbottabad) close to the yamani border. their they have "retrained" around 2 div. of saudi army uptill now.
n the difference is their for all to see

@Zarvan @The SC
I respect the oppinions of others, if they are based on an Iota of truth.
Yes, I am anti Saudi because of the way they treat Pakistanis but that does not cloud my judgement on their military and SFs.
I have spent 2 years with them in Kakul.
And 2 something months in cheerat with a whole Saudi Pl.
The Saudis will disobey lawful orders in the exact heat of battle and there are tons of examples.
They have no espirit-de-corps, comradeship, sense of higher cause etc.
An organised and well equipped militia at best.
Believing on a video for understanding a force is highly unprofessional.
Thank You!

@Zarvan @The SC
I respect the oppinions of others, if they are based on an Iota of truth.
Yes, I am anti Saudi because of the way they treat Pakistanis but that does not cloud my judgement on their military and SFs.
I have spent 2 years with them in Kakul.
And 2 something months in cheerat with a whole Saudi Pl.
The Saudis will disobey lawful orders in the exact heat of battle and there are tons of examples.
They have no espirit-de-corps, comradeship, sense of higher cause etc.
An organised and well equipped militia at best.
Believing on a video for understanding a force is highly unprofessional.
Thank You!
You are obviously entitled to your opinion, although it is very hard to believe that Saudi SF, an elite force, will behave as such.. Your opinion as you confess to it stems from you dislike of Saudis in general because of how they treat Pakistanis, but There are so many same Pakistanis who say the contrary and that they are, were, have been well treated by the Saudis.. So I can respect any opinion as long as it is not polluted by personal bias and distorted perception..

US Army Ranger School - The Toughest Combat Course In The World

@The SC
My oppinion stems from personal experience with them not my views of the nation as a whole. But this discussion won't go any forward like this. This has to end here. Whenever you get a chance with an SSG NCO or an officer or staff of PMA ask them about the behaviour, seriousness and training regime of the Saudis.

It's just disgusting that in shear love of Saudi's people here are negating views of pros. I though a civilian have met so many Militiary pros who were either directly involved with Saudi's as trainers or one even participated in Iraq war. They all unilaterally call Saudi's as junk in professional terms. They get certain relaxations in military institutes whether in Pak or any foreign. They get officer cadres on the basis of their affiliations with Royal families or their allies and not on the basis of professional qualifications.

Even US officials have advised KSA in particular and Arab allies in general to improve their overall military standards. Their is no hidden fact that despite hi tech arms they are facing heavy causalities against Houtis and their progress is slow in Yemen. By the way all people were of Sunni sect which gave negative views and they are all practicing Muslims much better than me.

Even Indian Special forces are also not graded high and they can show much better stunts than given by Mr Zavran perhaps Saudi's know themselves better than us and are pushing Gen Raheel to accept allied forces command due to their lack of planning in Yemen and other fronts.

Back
Top Bottom