What's new

Pakistan Day Parade, 23rd March 2022.

Commentators exist in US and EU airshows as well along with music so that isn’t a bad thing since it gets the crowd going. Dubai Airshow would have constant commentary but the video quality and camera angles are always top notch.

They sheepishly did allude to that in the parade by stating that unlike other display teams the Sherdils aren’t regulars but instructors from the academy
Heard this comment before regarding instructors from the Academy. The Spanish AF are also the same (instructors from the Academy) yet they have a full display. The display profile for Sherdils is less than 10 minutes. My old man was Sherdils 3 and even he criticizes the limitations placed on the team. Criticism is for them to get better and show the public the air force's flying skills.

Here's another K-8 display team, also flown by K-8 full-time instructor pilots.

That is because they cover either sports, concerts or speeches and the directions are based on that. You can show cheering spectators when a ball is hit towards the boundary or when a speaker gets an applause. You don’t do that in displays.

Ah well, just another addition to the list of things our media houses need to improve!

Not holding my breath though.

I know there is not enough local music.
That is an understatement. I'd say currently there is Zero local music.
But when there is will, there is a way as in following videos. "I will not loose composure" sounds anything but soldier-like . Anyways as I said, it was a humble suggestion.

Good Sir, have you seen any of my other videos? Just go to my Channel & see for yourself. It'll make perfect sense that i'm the last person that'll use Turkish drama music or (sad to say) Iqbal poetry. My videos are all fast beat & hyped. I think there are some guys who do the stuff you're talking about.

But, thanks for the suggestion.

Your OP had nothing on this and even included wrong designation of JS-10. I don't know what it is.

It was a running joke from the J-10C thread. You remember when Sheikh Rashid said JS-10?? I think I have destroyed the joke by explaining it 😞

Found out some motivational and surprising info on naval chief during the parade through a family member.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

It was a running joke from the J-10C thread. You remember when Sheikh Rashid said JS-10?? I think I have destroyed the joke by explaining it 😞

A Pakistan Day Parade thread started with jokes. Merely highlights our seriousness on some matters that are no joke or never to be taken lightly like that. It just makes it tasteless or invaluable. You don't joke around on a national day.

Heard this comment before regarding instructors from the Academy. The Spanish AF are also the same (instructors from the Academy) yet they have a full display. The display profile for Sherdils is less than 10 minutes. My old man was Sherdils 3 and even he criticizes the limitations placed on the team. Criticism is for them to get better and show the public the air force's flying skills.

Here's another K-8 display team, also flown by K-8 full-time instructor pilots.

Plus like this Hungarian Air races, if he can take all those Gs in that age, surely our pilots can take too. I mean our aircrafts are more like doing a PT exercise than aerobics! Its very very simple. Just look at these, this is daring air show. Now Im not saying I expect this on our national day, but we do certainly need to be more aggressive.

Plus like this Hungarian Air races, if he can take all those Gs in that age, surely our pilots can take too. I mean our aircrafts are more like doing a PT exercise than aerobics! Its very very simple. Just look at these, this is daring air show. Now Im not saying I expect this on our national day, but we do certainly need to be more aggressive.

That's a different category altogether sir

I wish to be alive for the day we get HD cameras and the commentators just keep quiet during the air display.
When Prime Minister and President are talking, the camera must show them making those "historically important statements" instead of showing disinterested crowed cooling themselves off using pamphlets.

These editors do a disservice to Nation. Have you ever seen Russian President making a remark about their enemy and Russian TV showing crowed? How about American president? No? Why are Pakistani TV professionals so darn unprofessional? Someone ask what food they eat and which toilet they go to for editing training?

The Cheer from the crowd over Women contingents, and Contingents from Turkey and Azerbaijan was amazing :D

Just few patriotic songs. Perhaps some speech behind it like of Quaid and Gen Ayub etc. However, there are few good music I would love to see. Like of Ramestien Sonne (but copy right issue) or of Two steps from Hell . There is a website which give free music but with due credits.

A youtube channel.

I think you can use Iqbal poetry too.. but have to be creative... listen Shaheen or falcon of this channel

yeah Quaid's words/audio: "A country without a strong Air Force is at the mercy of any aggressor. Pakistan must build up her Air Force as quickly as possible. It must be an efficient Air Force, Second To None" at appropriate place, much can be done with that audio.

@Trailer23 videos are always a treat to watch, he knows his work.

Since when do PAF F-16's have conformal fuel tanks?
Ever since they were delivered around 2007.

images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom