What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2011

Albeit the Block-52s will make their first public appearance, however the JF-17 will be put through it's paces over the Capital. I consider that an awesome news for 2011.
A lot to look forward to from the PAF, brother. JF-17s, F-16 Block 52s, Saab 2000 Erieye, ZDK-03, Il-78 MRTT with Mirages being refueled, and a Sherdil display in the beautiful K-8s.

From the Army I always look forward to the Parajumps, Tank formations, Mi-17/Cobra flybys and, of course, the missile displays.

I was in Pakistan last year and was heartbroken to find out the Parade was canceled. InshaAllah, looking forward to it this year.

A lot to look forward to from the PAF, brother. JF-17s, F-16 Block 52s, Saab 2000 Erieye, ZDK-03, Il-78 MRTT with Mirages being refueled, and a Sherdil display in the beautiful K-8s.

From the Army I always look forward to the Parajumps, Tank formations, Mi-17/Cobra flybys and, of course, the missile displays.

I was in Pakistan last year and was heartbroken to find out the Parade was canceled. InshaAllah, looking forward to it this year.

I want to see Ghauris rolling in the Jinnah avenue once again !

Great news one of my top fav show i m really looking forward for this...
we need to do this to show and give a message to some countries that things are moving in the right direction

God bless pakistan AND IT'S PPL :pakistan:

All for free. When Military Parade? I will live to see through the web.

Last edited:
Guys, spoke to some well placed sources over the weekend, they informed me that after being cancelled for the last two years, plans were well in hand to hold this year's Joint Services Military Parade on the auspicious occasion of Pakistan Day. Albeit the Block-52s will make their first public appearance, however the JF-17 will be put through it's paces over the Capital. I consider that an awesome news for 2011. :pakistan:

i have my doubts - costs a 'lot of money' to stage such spectacles - just my HO! - already the army wants 45 bill from the GoP and nothing has happened!

i my self was missing that parade last time i saw parade 10 years ago hope this time it should not be cancelled and hope all new millitary muscle comes in this parade hope AK 2 tooo INSHAHALLAH

Hope never dies Imran Bahi,

After 2001, the Parade was cancelled for three consecutive years,

It may sound silly, but in 2005, I committed my self to 20 Nawafal.
Albeit, the rains were severe in March 2005, but mercifully there was enough break in the weather for the Parade to proceed without any disruption. BTW, I did read the Nawafal.

you are an enthusiast for sure bro :)

well, i think some one should go and check out how they have come up with the new parade location east of I -8 and south of shakar parian... :)

i have my doubts - costs a 'lot of money' to stage such spectacles - just my HO! - already the army wants 45 bill from the GoP and nothing has happened!

I too have doubts the last two times it was cancelled was because (at least what i know) of financial problems

This is Great news...
Will See F-16 Block 52 & Thunders....:flame:
:pakistan:

Guys, spoke to some well placed sources over the weekend, they informed me that after being cancelled for the last two years, plans were well in hand to hold this year's Joint Services Military Parade on the auspicious occasion of Pakistan Day. Albeit the Block-52s will make their first public appearance, however the JF-17 will be put through it's paces over the Capital. I consider that an awesome news for 2011. :pakistan:

It should be the post of the day!

Just to confirm, that today, I phoned the offices of ISPR, Colonel Farooq (Public & Media Affairs) was as courteous as ever, his words were sweet music to the ears as he officially confirmed that the Parade is fully planned to take place this year and as in the past, I will receive the version released through the ISPR. :smitten:

Just to confirm, that today, I phoned the offices of ISPR, Colonel Farooq (Public & Media Affairs) was as courteous as ever, his words were sweet music to the ears as he officially confirmed that the Parade is fully planned to take place this year and as in the past, I will receive the version released through the ISPR. :smitten:

hurray_1.jpg

I want to see Ghauris rolling in the Jinnah avenue once again !

It's worth noting that since 2007, the Parade Venue has been moved to the Sports Complex beside the famous Shakar Parian prime spot.

Here is how Pakistan Day Parade is celebrated by some Pakistanis in New York City :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom