What's new

Pakistan Cyber Crime - Online Stalking

Elmo

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
I wonder how many people here have fake accounts and IDs?

Ever made one?

If yes, why? If never, why not?

What do you think of online stalking? For many guys and even girls it's a justified way of keeping a check on their other half, what do you ahev to say it?

Share your personal experiences here.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Online stalker arrested, released on bail

By Ali Hassan

ISLAMABAD: Additional Sessions Judge Muhammad Akmal Khan Saturday adjourned a cyber crime case involving a man accused of hacking email accounts particularly of females and then harassing them through abusive, obnoxious, and vulgar emails.
A First Information Report (FIR) vide 13/10 dated 06-09-2010 was registered under section 37 of ETO 2002 and 419 of PPC after Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) received a complainant by Syed Muhammad Shoaib, a resident of RA Bazar Rawalpindi, alleging that some unidentified person had hacked his sister's email account and was mailing malicious emails.
The complainant also alleged that the hacker had somehow accessed his family pictures and uploaded them on different fake accounts that he generated on the Internet.
Upon receiving complaint, FIA Cyber Crime Unit (CCU) investigated the matter and found that a person named Usman Ullah Madni, a resident of I-9 sector Islamabad, involved in hacking emails accounts. FIA arrested the accused on 08-09-2010 and produced before ASJ on September 09, 2010. FIA demanded a 7-day physical remand for the accused that the competent court granted but for four days and ordered the agency to produce him before the court on September 13. The court sent the accused Sep 13 on judicial remand and after a few hearings was released on bail on March 30, 2011.
Earlier FIA CCU informed the court that Usman generated and ran a few fake accounts on face book, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, Twitter and other social sites. He would make unauthorized access to people's private accounts. FIA Saturday produced the Technical Analysis Report about the accused cyber crime according to which Usman created bogus accounts and uploaded pictures of the complainant's family using different PTCL Internet Protocols (IP) at various occasions.
FIA informed the court that during the course of interrogation the accused admitted that he had hacked email accounts of many girls and women and mailed them vulgar material. He conceded creating a fake profile on face book where he uploaded the obscene pictures of various females relating to different families. Digital Forensics Laboratory of National Response Center for Cyber Crime forensics expert stated that the accused had used different profile of social sites and **** web sites also. The investigation found that the equipment including Desktop computer, laptop, DSL modem, and flash drive were used in the crime.
Defense counsel for Usman Saturday did not attend the hearing so ASJ adjourned the case till April 30, 2011.

Hacking is like a fist fight , whoever smashes a really nasty punch in his competitor's face first wins , in a punch or get punched situation like this i would stick my boat with punching first.

BTW i never have stalked anyone or blackmailed -- generally hacking is fun :lol:

Hacking is like a fist fight , whoever smashes a really nasty punch in his competitor's face first wins , in a punch or get punched situation like this i would stick my boat with punching first.

BTW i never have stalked anyone or blackmailed -- generally hacking is fun :lol:

How many accounts have you hacked? How many were poor unsuspecting girls?

pssshhh....Dont worry, hes not going to "hack" you :P

I'm waiting to see a script kiddies make tall claims in this thread.

I believe in "Naiki kar darya main dall" - so cant really tell ya anything.

I must admit , once i installed a spyware in a "self righteous" girl's pc , monitored her online activity for a couple of weeks , printed out her activity list and handed her a copy of it -- she frowned as her activity list was not so "righteous". :D

Hacking is fun!!!! So is entering into someone's home without his permission or whacking someone's wallet or stealing someone's car to go for a 'test drive'!!! How are these activities different for hacking?
Hacking is nothing but a juvenile criminal activity which has been glorified by Hollywood movies like Swordfish and many more.

Hacking is fun!!!! So is entering into someone's home without his permission or whacking someone's wallet or stealing someone's car to go for a 'test drive'!!! How are these activities different for hacking?
Hacking is nothing but a juvenile criminal activity which has been glorified by Hollywood movies like Swordfish and many more.

Julian assange has done alot of good to the world -- he is a hacker , Mark zuckerburg was/is an hacker before he invented facebook. Its not as wrong as people think , neither its stealing of any kind unless it puts someone at risk.

If it is for getting legitimate information , then there is no odd.

I believe in "Naiki kar darya main dall" - so cant really tell ya anything.

I must admit , once i installed a spyware in a "self righteous" girl's pc , monitored her online activity for a couple of weeks , printed out her activity list and handed her a copy of it -- she frowned as her activity list was not so "righteous". :D

Tauba hai. You are a "khuwaar"!

I'll prefer to stay silent in this thread, anything i'll say can be and will be used against me. :D

Tauba hai. You are a "khuwaar"!

I believe in "Test before you buy" - if you do you wont repent and it wont make you feel like a loser when this thing -- well just in case blows up in one's damn face!

I need to know what sort of person i am dealing with , i can't digest hypocrisy and if i can detect it before i run into her -- it is a fair deal.

I'll prefer to stay silent in this thread, anything i'll say can be and will be used against me. :D

In educated societies the debate is a widespread practice , sewing your lips is as bad is doing that damn thing yourself-!

In educated societies the debate is a widespread practice , sewing your lips is as bad is doing that damn thing yourself-!

All i'd say is, if you want to know about someone. Hack is gmail account and view his chats.

You'll be shocked. :D

I believe in "Test before you buy" - if you do you wont repent and it wont make you feel like a loser when this thing -- well just in case blows up in one's damn face!

I need to know what sort of person i am dealing with , i can't digest hypocrisy and if i can detect it before i run into her -- it is a fair deal.

How do you hack into someone's account?

Back
Top Bottom