What's new

Pakistan current account deficit to shrink at fast pace from July onwards

Where were you when Nawaz taking loan .who will give IMF 28 millions in coming two years. When Nawaz sons are coming back to pak and face the courts.

I think it's you who should be asked the question, where were you when Nawaz was taking loan?

Anyhow, when Nawaz took over Pakistan from Zardari, it was in far more worst state.

There was no electricity, no gas, no jobs, no project.... so all the loans Nawaz took were spent on the construction and buying. Every day Imran inaugurate a project, which was built by those loans, even the oil exploration in sea, where Ali Zaidi go for BBQ on state expense, was result of previous govt.

Imran Khan need a lots of catch-up work to do. I doubt he could achieve 10% of what Nawaz Sharif delivered.

As far sons of NS are concerned, those are not my problem, neither they can be held responsible for non performance of PTI cabinet.

Once we are out of the crisis, we have potential for a double digit growth.
Is it Hafeez Sheik or Baqir Raza, who will pull us out of crisis.

I think it's you who should be asked the question, where were you when Nawaz was taking loan?

Anyhow, when Nawaz took over Pakistan from Zardari, it was in far more worst state.

There was no electricity, no gas, no jobs, no project.... so all the loans Nawaz took were spent on the construction and buying. Every day Imran inaugurate a project, which was built by those loans, even the oil exploration in sea, where Ali Zaidi go for BBQ on state expense, was result of previous govt.

Imran Khan need a lots of catch-up work to do. I doubt he could achieve 10% of what Nawaz Sharif delivered.

As far sons of NS are concerned, those are not my problem, neither they can be held responsible for non performance of PTI cabinet.

Is it Hafeez Sheik or Baqir Raza, who will pull us out of crisis.
Your response shows ur tilt towards Nawaz n co.why his sons are not concern of Pakistan they are the ones whose taking the advantage of Nawaz corruption bcz of tht Pakistan is in crisis now. Is finance minister Samdi is ur concern or not.how much deficit he obtain from ppp and how much he transfer to current government. If Imran fail than write down my prediction no one from civilians rule pakistan.imran will not let anybody to run pakistan.unlimately martial will come and also presidential systems

KARACHI: The country’s current account deficit (CAD) contracted by 27 per cent to $11.586 billion during the first 10 months of the current fiscal year compared to $15.864bn during the same period last fiscal year, according to latest data released by the State Bank of Pakistan.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1483770/i...i-plummets-current-account-deficit-drops-27pc

CAD has already declined, more so in future.

Don't under estimate Pak economy. In 1971 when Pakistan was dismembered, the economy was in its worst condition. But it recovered in two years. Then after the atomic explosions, Pakistan not only survived despite sanctions, but after couple of years the economic growth was 6% plus.
Pakistan's economy has a resilience or a latent drive, which sometimes conceals itself somewhere, then with a little correction work it recovers itself and then grows at a comfortable rate. This has been happening right from the inception of Pakistan. The mistake Pakistan had committed, was reversal of Z.A. Bhutto's indigenous economic and industrial policies. All the indigenous hard work done during ZAB's era was made ZERO by Zia-ul-Haq's government.
This time, after the correction is done - in about two years - then it will take a year or two to make the economy steady, thereafter it will grow at a faster rate.
First time hearing somevody prasing the destruction that ZAB did..completely bulldozing all tge industries by nationalization under the banner of "sumaya dar" and Pakistan has never since recovered even todsy "sarmaydar" are afraid and hide their money..

NO, it's Imran Khan, who's in-charge of affairs.
And your sick behavior confirms what i claimed about the naya Pakistan.

Terrorists and Imran Khan supporters, both have no respect for the blessed month of Ramadan.

Talk of yourself and your kin, who are blatantly telling lies and created fassad and fitna. No restrain during Ramadan yourself yet you point fingers at others.

First time hearing somevody prasing the destruction that ZAB did..completely bulldozing all tge industries by nationalization under the banner of "sumaya dar" and Pakistan has never since recovered even todsy "sarmaydar" are afraid and hide their money..
Absolutely false notion

thats wht ik os doing now.he is making sure people take out there money
it’s fundamental change thats is happening
u cant just run a money laundry in pak as easy as it was.
i have good hopes for him

Absolutely false notion
Based upon facts....facts dont lie

Interesting thing is the govt next yr target of 4%..
Really i doubt 4% is achievable ..but lets see

SEZ 10 were planned all provinces except KPK provided land(rashaki)...as land is more "expensive" than industry lol

Now utilities are refusing mentioning there is no power

Forget about manufacturing we have deep rooted problem in our beuacrasy

Free flow of smuggled petrol from Iran will dampen the deficit further insh’Allah...

Come out of your lala land Mr.Dont give false hopes.Pak GDP growth is projected at 2.8 % in 5 years.What a shame

Either you are in the cave in deep earth for last 30 years or in coma and you were expecting Pakistan to be super power of Aisa.
Must I not inform you that while you were hibernating, Musharraf, PPP and PMLN took over 90 billion dollars worth of loans from IMF and World bank.
Pakistan is in deep financial crisis, nothing seems to be working, corruption has infected and destroyed government institutes. While IK is trying to run the country with disabled, broken, and corrupt democracy, he running around trying to get the loans to run the day to day activities and try to prevent defaulting on the loans (Basically to prevent bankruptcy), opposition on the other hand, trying their best to hide their corruption and stopping the accountability process.

While economy might be out of coma, it is still in ICU. 30 years of bad polices, decisions and lack of planning can’t be fixed in few months or years. Looking at the current financial situation, next 18 months are critical for Pakistan. It’s going to be long road of recovery for Pakistan. I would say 5 to 10 years if IK government make the right decisions and the next governments follow same path of recovery to create sustainable economy with mix of Agriculture, Industries, Technology/IT, Tourism and services.

Last edited:
Either you are in the cave in deep earth for last 30 years or in coma and you were expecting Pakistan to be super power of Aisa.
Must I not inform you that while you were hibernating, Musharraf, PPP and PMLN took over 90 billion dollars worth of loans from IMF and World bank.
Pakistan is in deep financial crisis, nothing seems to be working, corruption has infected and destroyed government institutes. While IK is trying to run the country with disabled, broken, and corrupt democracy, he running around trying to get the loans to run the day to day activities and try to prevent defaulting on the loans (Basically to prevent bankruptcy), opposition on the other hand, trying their best to hide their corruption and stopping the accountability process.

While economy might be out of coma, it is still in ICU. 30 years of bad polices, decisions and lack of planning can’t be fixed in few months or years. Looking at the current financial situation, next 18 months are critical for Pakistan. It’s going to be long road of recovery for Pakistan. I would say 5 to 10 years if IK government make the right decisions and the next governments follow same path of recovery to create sustainable economy with mix of Agriculture, Industries, Technology/IT, Tourism and services.
Maryaum nawaz is next in 2023
She will build an unsustainble bullet train between lahore and pindi (while getting 10b$ kick backs)

Than bhutto in 2028 will buy a bank and launder 30b $

Than in 2033 Pakistan will default and someone will clean shit..and the cycle will repeat

Maryaum nawaz is next in 2023
She will build an unsustainble bullet train between lahore and pindi (while getting 10b$ kick backs)

Than bhutto in 2028 will buy a bank and launder 30b $

Than in 2033 Pakistan will default and someone will clean shit..and the cycle will repeat

$hit has hit the threshold. IK is the last chance of democracy. If he fails, the whole system will be replaced with something else. Opposition must realize that they are not above riyasat.
Plans are ready in pindi, waiting for the right moment. I hope that doesn’t come that.

If China give Pakistan 25 billon, we can avoid IMF and IK with the right advisors can turn the economy around in 5 years.

Based upon facts....facts dont lie

Interesting thing is the govt next yr target of 4%..
Really i doubt 4% is achievable ..but lets see

SEZ 10 were planned all provinces except KPK provided land(rashaki)...as land is more "expensive" than industry lol

Now utilities are refusing mentioning there is no power

Forget about manufacturing we have deep rooted problem in our beuacrasy
I said false Notion, on your post regarding Nationalization, I stand by it. Now you have started another debate.

I said false Notion, on your post regarding Nationalization, I stand by it. Now you have started another debate.
Nationalization worked great in saudi arabia, Egypt and Iran
But bhutto forgot the difference between a resource and an industry ..a democracy and dictatorship

Back
Top Bottom