What's new

Pakistan current account deficit to shrink at fast pace from July onwards

China is pretty clever, unlike US aid, the so-called funds coming from China to pakistan are all loans which are spent almost entirely on "CPEC" projects, only chinese companies are building the CPEC projects so all those loans coming from China are paid to Chinese companies for CPEC projects so money once again moves back to China, so China money/dollars come to pakistan only to go back to china through chinese companies working on CPEC. And in the mean time pakistan becomes indebted to China without even that money being in any control of state bank of pakistan. That is also the reason why we have to go to IMF, World Bank, GCC countries, float dollar/euro bonds so that we can pay the interest of the loans as well as maturing loans. Because chinas's so-called funds/money/loan cannot be used to pay off anything other than CPEC projects. Pakistan is in a perpetually deep debt sh1t.
I think you should be finance minister of Germany than Germany become a third world country with in short spam of time.you over cleaver listen first no body is willing to invest in pak when China came into the picture they bring out pakistan fron load shedding and makes a lot of roads which is essential for economic activity now in phase two after development of sez special economic zones and specially after Bot in many projects our economy going to take off.we pay our debts through this economic activity and lot a more things are in pipe line.just Imran need three to four years than PMLN n ppp both are history and new era of economic development will b waiting for us .n plz don’t listen or watch Geo news and trust on ur institutions specially Army.

Imran Khan will leave Pakistan in a huge mess, not only financially but also morally.
IMF will continue to pay Imran Khan so that he may continue to destroy Pakistani society.

I think you should be finance minister of Germany than Germany become a third world country with in short spam of time.you over cleaver listen first no body is willing to invest in pak when China came into the picture they bring out pakistan fron load shedding and makes a lot of roads which is essential for economic activity now in phase two after development of sez special economic zones and specially after Bot in many projects our economy going to take off.we pay our debts through this economic activity and lot a more things are in pipe line.just Imran need three to four years than PMLN n ppp both are history and new era of economic development will b waiting for us .n plz don’t listen or watch Geo news and trust on ur institutions specially Army.

Keep living in your fantasy world, no other country can "develop" pakistan, whether it is china or any other sh1t, it doesn't happen this way any where in the world. Those who rely on others to spoon feed them can never ever survive on their own. There is a reason why pakistan has remained a 3rd world country even after 70 years and 10s of billions of dollars that it got from US and its allies during that time in the form of NOT loans but in the form of free aid and grants.

Last edited:
Keep living in your fantasy world, no other country can "develop" pakistan, whether it is china or any other sh1t, it doesn't happen this way any where in the world. Those who rely on others to spoon feed them can never ever survive on their own.
Woo you depend upon Germany for ur living n lecture us Pakistanis.we will showyou how to develop pakistan .you just sit and watch

Imran Khan will leave Pakistan in a huge mess, not only financially but also morally.
IMF will continue to pay Imran Khan so that he may continue to destroy Pakistani society.
Pakistan need to pay back 28 millions n 3 billions which is taken by ur beloved Nawaz ganja n every one know u r ganja lover plz bring back ur absconded boys nsamdi from England

I have lived whole my life in pakistan and all my family, relatives also live there in Gujranwala since many centuries. I know everything about pakistan pretty well, I don't need any lecture from some rana juginder singh whose family has in all likelihood landed in pakistan only after 1947.

Dont you hate it when some random dude from Pak belittles you for being abroad for long and not being born in Pakistan yet fails to forget Pakistan is thriving because of remits from the diaspora

Woo chutiya listen the city of qadira bad name obtain name from my grand grand father.Raheel sharif is also Rana .you are Kamiiin front of us.

F...co this caste shit we are PAKISTANIS now I hate when people shove this crap

Heh.

These are loans.

When the next government comes, PTI will have left a gigantic pile of loans for them to worry about.

Then China and USA will fight over who owns Pakistan because we're indebted to Commie pigs on one hand and capitalists on the other.

Then these people will curse the previous generation for voting for Imran Khan.

Imran Khan is a moron and he has shown the world at the cost of Pakistan that a cricketer is a dumb idiot who should never be allowed to do anything more than cricket and commentary on cricket,definitely not running a country.

9 months and all PTI has to show for performance is "previous government did this n that". Well at least they did something, what the hell have you done?

Heh.

These are loans.

When the next government comes, PTI will have left a gigantic pile of loans for them to worry about.

Then China and USA will fight over who owns Pakistan because we're indebted to Commie pigs on one hand and capitalists on the other.

Then these people will curse the previous generation for voting for Imran Khan.

Imran Khan is a moron and he has shown the world at the cost of Pakistan that a cricketer is a dumb idiot who should never be allowed to do anything more than cricket and commentary on cricket,definitely not running a country.

9 months and all PTI has to show for performance is "previous government did this n that". Well at least they did something, what the hell have you done?
Where were you when Nawaz taking loan .who will give IMF 28 millions in coming two years. When Nawaz sons are coming back to pak and face the courts.

That was Nawaz. You need electrical shock therapy to fix the short circuit in your brain.

NO, it's Imran Khan, who's in-charge of affairs.
And your sick behavior confirms what i claimed about the naya Pakistan.

Terrorists and Imran Khan supporters, both have no respect for the blessed month of Ramadan.

Don't worry. Next government will be of PTI as well.

Sure if he's going to be selected again.

Go and ask the public how they feel about the current government. Make sure you ask the poor and middle class public and not lazy dependent on parents young boys or rich people and you'll rarely find anyone saying they're happy because Khan is handsome and looks good internationally.

Back
Top Bottom