What's new

Pakistan could unleash ‘Ghazwa-e-Hind’ against India,If US troops exit Kabul: Ex- RAW Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gave them bloody nose,lol.US will use blackwater and usaf now.Afghans hate your guts.What are you going to do,invade with your bankrupt economy?Talibs can't attack any urban centre or hold it against usaf.

Yeah,thats why half your army is deployed on western front?:-)

Not for long. Balochistan has been handed over to FC and Balochistan govt already. FATA has been merged with KPK, and once the police force is trained in FATA, troops will move to the eastern border. You will see the difference in few years. I would say give it 2 years time.

You gave them bloody nose,lol.US will use blackwater and usaf now.Afghans hate your guts.What are you going to do,invade with your bankrupt economy?Talibs can't attack any urban centre or hold it against usaf.
Sonny don't u read news USA is negotiating with Taliban and is ready to accept as part of Afghan gov and Taliban still demanding more
usaf and black water has been there since 911 if they had worked USA wouldn't be begging our help and my question is is your real dad Americans that u calling USA acts we :)

As usual you HAVE no evidence to back up your claims just conjecture. Not even a SINGLE reliable, genuine or honest source. Which means you are making it all up. I have just come back from holiday in Pakistan, and nothing you say is true. Please provide the evidence for your claims, don't rant because it means you are a compulsive liar.

Of course i don't have any evidence.There is no evidence.RAW or India have nothing to do with pakistan.We are only interested in development of afghanistan.Our condolences to the brave pak soldiers who have died in this struggle.This is the official line.
But..but...but why does your army and politicians always cry RAW RAW RAW in balochistan and attacks inside pakistan.Shayad dal mein kuch kala hain.But ofcourse RAW is not involved in any way.I agree with you completely,there is no evidence.There is not supposed to be.;)

Your mama must have been had you when she was gang raped by dalits....... is why you and all the other indians here are all sado masochists.

Dity garbage like you can just do what you have been doing. Afterall teri aukat hi kya hai bhadve? You expose your born and bought up. Gaya Guzara randi ki Aulad.

Sonny don't u read news USA is negotiating with Taliban and is ready to accept as part of Afghan gov and Taliban still demanding more
usaf and black water has been there since 911 if they had worked USA wouldn't be begging our help and my question is is your real dad Americans that u calling USA acts we :)

Talibs will never get a dominant position in afghan govt again or rule afghanistan.They can get a share at most.We are not worried about that.And if they try war they will never be able to take cities and hold them against USAF.

Of course i don't have any evidence.There is no evidence.RAW or India have nothing to do with pakistan.We are only interested in development of afghanistan.Our condolences to the brave pak soldiers who have died in this struggle.This is the official line.
But..but...but why does your army and politicians always cry RAW RAW RAW in balochistan and attacks inside pakistan.Shayad dal mein kuch kala hain.But ofcourse RAW is not involved in any way.I agree with you completely,there is no evidence.There is not supposed to be.;)

So there is NO way of verifying what you say is true. Therefore it is null and void. Probably untruthful. Can you not even post a liknk from a reliable at least ONE article?

Talibs will never get a dominant position in afghan govt again or rule afghanistan.They can get a share at most.We are not worried about that.And if they try war they will never be able to take cities and hold them against USAF.

How do you know this? Where is the evidence and gard facts to support that claim?

Not for long. Balochistan has been handed over to FC and Balochistan govt already. FATA has been merged with KPK, and once the police force is trained in FATA, troops will move to the eastern border. You will see the difference in few years. I would say give it 2 years time.

You can't suppress the problem with army.You can keep it quiet with brute force for periods but never end them unless you do ethnic cleansing like china.Same as us in kashmir valley.The people see you as the problem.RAW is merely providing the matchsticks while you sell balochistan to china.

So there is NO way of verifying what you say is true. Therefore it is null and void. Probably untruthful. Can you not even post a liknk from a reliable at least ONE article?

How do you know this? Where is the evidence and gard facts to support that claim?

I have already accepted you are right.RAW is in no way involved in pakistan.Why aren't you happy?Why isn't pak army happy,why do they always accuse us.I mean as you said we are in no way involved.Ask your army, man,i already accept RAW is not involved in pakistan in any way.

You say you are too powerful and no one can even think about India.
And if they do your forces are standing strong according to you .
Then taliban maybe bit under your influence but their goal is not to fight with India.
If you do actual help without using proxies to deatablize Pakistan they would allow you. And as you make your relation with Pakistan better, Pakistan would be more then ready to give you land access to Afghanistan in the current regime of pm Imran as general Bajwa as cheif is too looking for solutions and not fight.
And for ISIS, even taliban kills them...
Pakistan has killed it. We are destroying them madly and not letting them root into Pakistan.
Even taliban are fighting them.
So if a Muslim sitting in begal or kerala joins ISIS what is the Pakistan's role in that?
You are killing innocent kashmiris and pushing them to the wall.. Some might go the extreme way. How long would you expect them to throw stones at you and get killed in return.

You can't suppress the problem with army.You can keep it quiet with brute force for periods but never end them unless you do ethnic cleansing like china.Same as us in kashmir valley.The people see you as the problem.RAW is merely providing the matchsticks while you sell balochistan to china.

I have already accepted you are right.RAW is in no way involved in pakistan.Why aren't you happy?Why isn't pak army happy,why do they always accuse us.I mean as you said we are in no way involved.Ask your army, man,i already accept RAW is not involved in pakistan in any way.

Can you substantiate and conclusively prove your other points?

Yep thread closed, the sheer idiocy from both Pakistan and Indian posters is beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom