What's new

Pakistan communication satellite PAKSAT 1R lauched - August 11, 2011

I am seriously angry with the fcuked up media of Pakistan. What the hell these goons are thinking. The news of stupid meeting between humkhayal group and PML(N) and Karachi rains is more important than this satellite launch. Lanat on this so called free media. Pathetic.

:angry:

Another leap by Pakistan and thanks to our friend China for their cooperation.

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

It's chinese..go view the video dude you can see Pakistani and Chinese flag ont he PSLV.

Dude. Can you look at the picture and comment? It has Indian flag on it at the top and better yet ISRO and INDIA written on both side engines. But that's a mistake and I wasn't trying to undermine the success.

69321878-india-has.jpg

dude thats PSLV....
http://img.allvoices.com/thumbs/image/609/480/69321878-india-has.jp

congrats to all Pakistanis and our ever-tested friends Chinese..... we can also feel burning smell coming from neighbours

I don't see why would they "burn"...they launch their own satellites with their own SLVs.

Indeed this is an achievement....the first step,just as JF-17...We should hope that in future this satellite is entirely manufactured in Pakistan,and in 3-5 yrs we may have our own SLV.

Congratulations to whole nation and to every single member on this forum. :pakistan:

And thanks to arsalan for informing me

Back
Top Bottom