What's new

Pakistan communication satellite PAKSAT 1R lauched - August 11, 2011

Paksat-master_543.jpg

Even 6 hours later GEo still have not updated its site--no news on geo about sat launch.

Even 6 hours later GEo still have not updated its site--no news on geo about sat launch.

they asking from owner and he is not agree to show any positive news for Pakistan as Landon not yet give them approval

yes the different is that was China's contract of manufacture and launching service for a Latin American country. and this is not telecom but communication sat made by pakistan and launch by china

Oh i see. I don't see any Pakistan scientists and engineers in the witness rooms celebration. :undecided:

Not great celebration from Pakistanis even our President, PM are not there.

Oh i see. I don't see any Pakistan scientists and engineers in the witness rooms celebration. :undecided:

Not great celebration from Pakistanis even our President, PM are not there.

yes i can see but suparco chief and teams are there as you know our president and PM with minister are busy in KUT KHANA game for new provinces and point scoring here they have no time .

In the second video the satellite's chief designer revealed that Pakistani engineers were involved in the entire process, which would be helpful in Pakistan's indigenous satellite program.

hope we can see it on cctv.

but maybe no video on cctv, because it is not a spaceship only a satellite, and we lauching a lot of satelite in a year. it is just a common news, not a breaking news.

Great news. more celebrations on this Pakistan day.

Paiwasta Reh Shajar Sey Umeed-e-Bahar Rakh.

Back
Top Bottom