What's new

Pakistan Closes Border with Afghanistan Again

But I have been watching that common afghans now have as much hatred for pakistan as The Gov and NDS lunatics have.there is no dofference between a common afghan and the government and military.see whats happening at the border.
Whats is the source.. I think you might be watching India Media sponsored by raw... :hitwall:

Unfortunately NO ! social media afghan and pashtun channels even people in KP have similiar views about pakistan specially the military

No this shows how well this board is being RUn...and HOW insecure you pakistanis truly are.. :p

tell them facts...banned.....correct their fake info...banned....you guys cant even take a joke..

0_O

WHile pakistanis in the forum throw such untold abuses on others who dont agree.....and seem to magically get positive ratings....ROFL ...all thumbs up....

all i have seen so far...is just whining...fake bravado...and hate....

Not one proper post here by pakistanis...that make any strategic sense ...or forethought

probably a bunch of kids with no real military experience....talking big on the interwebs..

some defence forum this turned out to be.....so dissapointed in pakistanis...lolz...

NO more free money for you guys from us anymore.
Then why you are here.
Believe me it is your obssession that brings you here.You say you overlook Pakistan and and dont care about any country which is 5 times smaller then you.But coming to reality only 8 F-16 fighters caused havoc on your side and having your pants wet you were running from one country to another to stop Pakistan from getting these knowing that you were also getting Rafales.
Probably you were not here When Ababeel was tested.Thousands of your country fellows were online here. What does a Pakistani missile to do with indians or vice versa.But obsession.....:hitwall::hitwall:
Why dont you make your defence forum and guide people which you think are misguided by kids here.
I know you are a worthless troll but it is always enjoyable watching you burning in obssession.

Back
Top Bottom