What's new

Pakistan Claim Junagadh in the Indian State of Gujarat. A Disputed Land

Did you check individual stats for districts in Balpchistan distrivts?
Its a huge province some districts had issue but most had no issues one district of Chagai is bigger than Azad Kashmir

Do you guys check before claiming "Unrest in J&K"??

Kashmir is a massive state where most of the part is totally peaceful.only some parts in Kashmir has seen protests.

:) As if India is offering all these to their inhabitants. There are atleast 6 separatist moments in India. Either they all are crazy to in their decision to leave India, or ...... so keep calm.
More than 6! I want a separate country too!
I have had enough of Darinder Mody.

Do you guys check before claiming "Unrest in J&K"??

Kashmir is a massive state where most of the part is totally peaceful.only some parts in Kashmir has seen protests.
The valley witnessed the protests
Jammu,s demographic has been changed by the Indian state

The valley witnessed the protests
Jammu,s demographic has been changed by the Indian state

Wrong..Indian Govt as well as J&K State Govt strictly monitors so that demography doesn't get change.Its Pakistani backed militancy that changed demography.In India,you can't buy land in Kashmir if you are not from Kashmir in the first place.I wonder how much Pakistan followed such demography..

second...

main-qimg-f3efa2f1fcf7b90f9351e50ecefe161e-c

do you see the white zone??In PDF,its been portrayed like entire Kashmir is in fire.In reality,its few dots in the white zone which creates problem.And remember,dots and not that small circle that denotes Baramula in the map.Only handful localities support these militancy.

So,if you want to be perfect,say few localities in the Valley has seen unrest.Rest,don't even bother.

Hope you know the gdp of mumbai one city is greater than that of whole of pakistan?
Says who? Any references?
None of the above in terms of percentage Pakistan has any advantage unless terrorism is considered a career alternative.
How can you can this, I mean what are the basis for that. Please elaborate a bit.
Coming to separatist movements with a country as diverse and as vast as India such kind of things are bound to happen.
So to have separatist movements is ok? And based on size and diversity of culture you are likely to have more such movements? Or you will be happy to have such more....
No geography has ever been changed for India in past 70 years. Some of what you term as separatist movement are more inclined towards the change in government structure.
Why you are talking about last 70 years only? Hindus were here in India when Aryans came, when Alexander came, when Muhammad Bin Qasim came, when Mehmood Gaznavi came.....lets also talk about that era, till few moments ago of that 70 years.
Now coming to your pipe dream of other movement half of them are either defunct or no longer have prominence.
Yap , and Balochistan is burning. Wah bhai.....out class.

By this same irrational and circular logic, I claim even whole of Pakistan a disputed territory/country and consider it Indian. Seriously guys !

as a Guy who Have Family in Junagadh i guess i have to clarify few Tings.

1) MY Grand Father Lived in Junnagadh, it was a 3/4 Hindu Majority state with Muslim King. and Most of People Voted to join Gujarat(India) not Pakistan.

because Pakistan (even India) is a Alien to us. (its common sense that a Muslim Punjabi is similar to Hindu or Sikh Punjabi and only Religion divides them.) While we all are Gujaratis and only Reason we joined India because we wanted to unify whole Gujarat...

2) Sardar Patel was surely outside of Saurastra but he's still ethnically Gujarati. he's far more native to us than that nizam. who ran away to Pakistan. so, dont call him invader. he's a native Gujarati.

3) we only Joined India because of Gujarat. we would have joined Pakistan if Gujarat joined Pakistan in 1950s.

Whereas there is no one in Gujarat who is interested in a free country for the Gujaratis let alone joining with Pak,

according to whom ? go and ask to any Gujarati you can find in your city.

our First and Foremost Identity is Gujarati. i promise you if not all, at least 95% of us will take Gujarat over India any day.

why ? Because Gujarati is a 1000s of year old State and Ethnicity. Gujarati identity is 1000s of year old compared to 70 year old Pakistan and 100 Year old India.

Anything that fall under ancient IVC map belong to Pakistan.These Indians are foreigners to this region

maybe we can do same thing, Since Pakistan was founded by an Ethnic Gujarati Mr. Jinnah and India was founded by Gandhi and Patel. maybe we should take over both nations as our colony. sure Pigs can fly....

Pakistan is 70 year old Nation Grow up. There was no Pakistan in time of IVC.

IVC maybe Blossomed in Southern Punjab/Sindh and western Rajasthan but it ultimately also Spread into other Regions of South asia. to Gujarat, KPK and Haryana.

Lothal, Dwarika, Dhoravira, etc are created by our Own ancestors. and we have Full right over our ancestors Achievements. not some Wannabe who lives 1000s of km away in Levant or in Jungles of South India.

I hope you will Respect this. if you have any question about Gujarat. feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom