What's new

Featured Pakistan- China space cooperation

I don't know weather to praise it or oppose it, considering we have enough indigenous problems to deal with and we could work on indigenous projects such as building police vehicles, building solar powering equipment, solar powered vehicles.

Population control is also a project the Chinese can help on, including agricultural reform.

I don't know weather to praise it or oppose it, considering we have enough indigenous problems to deal with and we could work on indigenous projects such as building police vehicles, building solar powering equipment, solar powered vehicles.

Population control is also a project the Chinese can help on, including agricultural reform.
Personally I would indefinitely suspend this space program.

Get some key sats up there if you need them but we are in economic crisis we should route funding to key areas where needed. Plus this institute is horrible, they destroyed it a decade or so go. We might as well start fresh.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Once the domestic and economic situation in the country improves Pakistan needs a SLV project.

1. It can be used for commercial activities like for example India and other developing countries are using.

2. It can give us the frame work to develop our very own ICBM. We can disguise it as a SLV to avoid sanctions and international pressure.

Back
Top Bottom