What's new

Pakistan champions league kick started

qatar, UAE, saudi arabia(2 clubs), afghanistan, hong kong

canada was also arriving but, pakistan denied visa to the indians in canadian team so they didnt come

look what the uploader is saying

MQM Official
http://ww.allaboutmqm.org
Pakistan Champions Cricket League inaugurated in Karachi today, National and International Clubs and Teams of foreign countries are participating is this event. The Pakistan Champions Cricket league is inaugurated by MQM Leader, former City Mayor Karachi Senator Syed Mustafa Kamal. MQM Leaders and Cricketers were also present on this occasion.

Politics in Cricket :rofl: - Sometimes I feel MQM is not a political party but some sort of advertising agency :(

@ topic
Which countries are participating?
Oh well as per some members reported earlier there would be 32 or 38 teams in the tournament? out of which 9 are foreigners and rest of them from Pakistan and 17 from Karachi alone? something like that

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2950060 said:
qatar, UAE, saudi arabia(2 clubs), afghanistan, hong kong

canada was also arriving but, pakistan denied visa to the indians in canadian team so they didnt come

It's a good start.

PCB I heard is not involved this tournament, so I'm sure it'll be successful

It's a good start.

It's just a club level cricket... but then foreign clubs are also participating

It's Club >>> First Class >>> National team

so it's not even first class standard of matches

It's a good start.

PCB is such a pathetic organisation, they are pressurising players not to participate in this event, they are black mailing the players

RLCA(rashid latif cricket academy) and KCCA(karachi city cricket assosiation) is involved in this and they even planned to hold a pakistan vs world XI match but till now PCB has delayed this event

It's just a club level cricket... but then foreign clubs are also participating

It's Club >>> First Class >>> National team

so it's not even first class standard of matches

the standard is low because we dont have enough torrnaments and facilities to facilitate club cricket

look at england, their club cricket is so strong

the talent comes first from club domestic level, we need to make club matches a big event, thats why the standard is low, for the first time in pakistan cricket history such a tournament is being held and clubs from all across the country are gather in one place to compete, surely the standard of club cricket will rise from the dust

PCB needs to take over and supervise this event along with KCCA

younus khan, asim kamal, muhammad sami are all product of this system

look what the uploader is saying

Politics in Cricket :rofl: - Sometimes I feel MQM is not a political party but some sort of advertising agency :(

@ topic

Oh well as per some members reported earlier there would be 32 or 38 teams in the tournament? out of which 9 are foreigners and rest of them from Pakistan and 17 from Karachi alone? something like that

this is because MQM has played a vital role in organising this event, and the prize money of some thing like 60,000 dollars, so yes MQM has the basic role and without which the event was impossible, the prise money doesnt include the 5 star hotel accomodation, travellling price eating etc, has all been arranged by the help of MQM, you should think he didnt say, this event is organised by MQM because its infact a combined effort from both MQM and cricketers

second point of yours, the 16 clubs are from karachi others are from all over pakistan, if you pay attention its mostly karachi which has proper organisation of club cricket because it has proper established academies, unlike other cities, so yeah, there arnt enough clubs from all across pakistan, basically they are teams from the cities called some club

with the help of this event other cities will surely try to make more clubs, rashid latif just opened his first academy in haripur hazara, so this is an efforst to strengthen club type cricket

as you see there is no restriction of number of clubs participating, if there was one another proper club from outside karachi, the number must have been 41 not 40

Back
Top Bottom