What's new

Pakistan Censor Board has put ban on Saif's movies forever

Is it within the jurisdiction of the censor board to issue a blanket ban based on a particular individual's opinion? What happened to the rule of law?
This can only happen in a banana republic!

very good decision... The movie was banned bcz its was clearly anti Pakistan...Mr Saif Khan is banned bcz he 'lost his faith in Pak'... well if I were a producer that would be one less reason to cast Mr Saif Ali Khan...The message is clear u spread hate and malign someone u get banned ...plain and simple.

Kabir Khan (director) and team can get enough money from Indian market.. So don't worry about money.. We evil Indian just want to invade Pakistani culture ...Let there be Katrina in each Pakistani girl :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

On serious note: The DVDs will give Indian movie taste to Pakistani ppl and they will addicted to good movies. Pakistani watch all Indian movies. Tell me which Paksiatni didn't watch PK or 3-idiots???

Narrow minded thought.. In India we are Ok with Paksitani movies.. Hope Pakistan broaden there mindset..

Katrina Kaif isnt even Indian. She is British Indian and her mom is I think Iranian.

PK was funded by Dubai, Pakistan ISI. At 2:29 in below video some of your Indian politician is saying :D

Bollywood is ruled by Muslims and foreign actors that is why we are ok with it. Every thing against Islam is banned in not just in Pakistan but also in Gulf countries. Ban in UAE means ban in all Gulf states.

Just recently
Riteish Deshmukh's Bangistan banned in Pakistan, UAE

Pakistani will watch it online or on DVD...

I watched the movie, its not against Pakistan, Its against terrorists.... I wonder how many Pakistani will associate them with terrorism...

Whom is made responsible for Mumbai attacks in movie...?????

"Terrorist Hafeez Saeed" must not dictate what Pakistani should and shouldn't watch.

If one is terrorist for you ... But he could be hero for us other way around ...........

First ban youtube, Now banned movies of Saif ali khan. Emotional people. We banned Facebook too in past. Also I.T minister Anusha Rehman was asking to ban Google in Pakistan too in 2013....
Jahil awaam backward mentality politicians too!!!

Altaf's speeches are banned as well :p:

On serious note ... Anti-Pakistan things must be banned ......

Whom is made responsible for Mumbai attacks in movie...?????

If one is terrorist for you ... But he could be hero for us other way around ...........

On serious note ... Anti-Pakistan things must be banned ......

Terrorists can never be heroes.. If some one see Hero in terrorism his fate will be like Pakistani...

Seems like entire Pakistan has chosen Hafiz Sayeed as their brand ambassador.

Hafiz Saeed is very nice guy in fact ... He came to Karachi on 1st Ramadan for Jumma prayer ... I went over there and saw him 1st time ... It was very pleasant moment for me ..........

Katrina Kaif isnt even Indian. She is British Indian and her mom is I think Iranian.

PK was funded by Dubai, Pakistan ISI. At 2:29 in below video some of your Indian politician is saying :D

Bollywood is ruled by Muslims and foreign actors that is why we are ok with it. Every thing against Islam is banned in not just in Pakistan but also in Gulf countries. Ban in UAE means ban in all Gulf states.

Just recently
Riteish Deshmukh's Bangistan banned in Pakistan, UAE

You Pakistani and some Indian has one problem, we see cast/religion of everyone.. Actors has no religion. Moreover Film was not when Muhammad founded Islam. So movies are haram..

Many times your Mullas have told that Movie is Haram. In Afghanistan Where Sharia was implemented Movie is Haram, In Kashmir Mullas ban the movie..

When Some Muslim worship idol, he is disobeying Allah... How can be he Muslim?

@Topic: Let there be sanity, harmony.. Get rid of Mulla Logic, Stop banning everything. Its not AD0610.. use your brain.

They sud ban almost every movie till they let out movies to play in India..
sensor board sud be strict too.. cuz soon we will find curreption in it.. i think Mr. Alam is doing really well as chairman of censor board of Pakistan.
plz recommend some of your movies.

That's why I am saying our nation is very emotional. What is wrong in this dialogue
"Hum Os ko Os k ghar ghuss k marain gay".
Is hafiz saeed so pure.??? My nation always think negative. We should also make movie on hafiz saeed and other Mullahs as we did in "khuda k liyay" and "Bol".
While I strongly condemn for ban on Altaf hussain speeches. They will never ban nawaz sharif, Imran khan and khawaja due to statements against army. Hypocrisy at its peak!
Same case in islamabad. Lal masjid terrorists are roaming free after killing our 12 soldiers in lal masjid operation, on other hand LEJ terrorists abid raza kotli from NA107 easily reached in Parliment and goverment is supporting him.
Everywhere hypocrisy!!!

Hafiz Saeed is very nice guy in fact ... He came to Karachi on 1st Ramadan for Jumma prayer ... I went over there and saw him 1st time ... It was very pleasant moment for me ..........
He gave you cookies too ?

As I said why change the current policy of selective ban for anti - Pakistan propaganda and things offensive to Pakistan's morality to blanket ban on all Indian media content?

Not all Indian movies, TV shows and other content have psy-ops elements or are offensive. Be selective
All indian should be banned comprehensively. If there is something good, it may be selectively allowed through controlled censoring. This should be rather more generalised. The best filtering is provided to us by our beautiful religion that does not distinguish between indian or Pakistani but on the basis of the content. In all my life, perhaps I watched 2.5 indian films and many many years ago. I am perfectly fine and do not feel any desire to change it. Most of their movies have copied content anyway....so better watch original content from original source.

They just banned one actor who has serious anti-Pakistani stance, while his own countrymen STILL look at him as an untrustworthy second class citizen!!!

If this was India, they'd have banned the entire Pakistani movie industry. In this case, you have emotionalism combined with short sighted foolishness :enjoy:. This is a measured response and it doesn't go damage on the bigger picture, but at a smaller, individual level, which then gets rectified by an apology or two, which is how it should be. An actor is an unbiased ambassador, no matter what role he or she plays, they should stay away from negative sentiment and never hurt their fan base. This dude's hurt his own fans by acting like a total fool!
Hello murikan miyan:partay:, kaise ho :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom