What's new

Pakistan caught Indian Spy

Bloody hell all these Indian, Pakistanis, Chinese spies must be very bad at whatever they are doing, getting caught on a daily basis :disagree:

stupidity at the maximum.............

this man should have been interrogated.......his family details obtained in India, and a secret interview conducted of his family in India and then broadcast across the world...........F***ing lame investigators.............

For the first time ever I agree with you... Show the evidence to world otherwise who believes in Spy stories anyways...

As usual, bhartis crying over it. Cmon, he was a spy and got caught, and that's the reality. We all know that there are spies, to see if you can blame ISI for the upcoming attacks. He must be sent to ISI torture chambers, and then his pictures must be sent to india, as a warning.

Well, i'm not sure about Indian or Pakistani spies but it will certainly be that bad when even tourists were being label as Chinese spies:lol:

I was being sarcastic brah! was trying to highlight the paranoia and media sensationalism :cheers:

I mean seriously...............if we had such evidence then why, WHY would it not be made available...........

This is what I would do..........

Not disclose the spies apprehension, but move quickly as these people must report to an RV before their handlers know they are missing or arrested.......place him in a building with a known recently arrested AQ terrorist and send in the SSG with headcams mounted, abit like the UK marines and US 101 Airborne units wear and use this peice of info as evidence.

And the whereabouts of this terrorist cell info was obtained from a failed suicide bomber in Pakistan, who died in hospital due to his injuries. Numerous locations and safehouses given by this man were raided and from this location, the AQ terrorist, who was shot dead and the Indian agent, wounded was arrested from the buidling...........

Bang the drums to the US to question Indian involvement in terrorist related activity in Pakistan through Afghanistan and keep beating the drums on it........a captured agent will sing like a canary

You've watched too many james bond movies.

ISI as part of its working does not release investigative material to public domain..so no point trolling about evidence..it will be released when necesissated by court order.

The guy had an Indian Flag engraved on his assssssss.

From photos of genitals to backside of these men, you guys have too much fun with these stories.

As AM said on the other thread - Stories like these are made up to be swallowed by idiots and fools.

If Israel can pull of 9/11 and India 26/11...........then Fuc* me, why can't we

Hey don't be so modest. Sure you can pull off a third one, the experience will help.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom