What's new

Pakistan can capitalize on $100 bn Chinese agriculture sector

LOL It is so funny and shameful for these Indians. On then one hand they claim not to be concerned about China Pak cooperation and on the other hand they actively participate in every thread. Fvcking clowns.

The indians on PDF are sadomasochists. If you hate a nation and race so much why go to their forums?. It makes no sense unless they are sadomasochists. These guys are seriously deranged and weird. They probably fantasize and get off on the idea of their mothers, wives, daughters and female relatives getting raped and gang-banged by Muslims and Pakistanis. It explains why they are always here.

Yep...lots of agricultural possibilities in CPEC, especially Khawabi Pulao export/ import is worth 300 Billion
. Maybe someone should remind this guy that the entire GDP of Pak is about $280 billion

Vegetable-Pulao-620.jpg

4-5 Billion $'s a year will do. :D

The only fantasies there are is for your mama getting a good alpha lund in her choot and ghand-hole while your papa watches. I heard also your mama likes Pakistani and Muslim juice in her mouth. That is why you indians are always in PDF. You can even ask her.
Clearly shows the standard of debaters who are conisdered senior in one of the most prominent forums.

But at last nothing better can be expected from the children born out of mass rapes done by invaders.

Might have to export for free by going at current trend. Lul That is the only way to reach 100Bn

Clearly shows the standard of debaters who are conisdered senior in one of the most prominent forums.

But at last nothing better can be expected from the children born out of mass rapes done by invaders.
Religion is always their context.Easy to get offended but loses sh!t if it happens other way.See the stabbing & bombing going on around..Don't mind these buggers :lol:

The only fantasies there are is for your mama getting a good alpha lund in her choot and ghand-hole while your papa watches. I heard also your mama likes Pakistani and Muslim juice in her mouth. That is why you indians are always in PDF. You can even ask her.
:astagh: habibi:D

I think your mama must have been mass raped in front of you and your papa with a big strong alpha lund in her choot and ghand-hole. She enjoyed it the most when she swallowed a good pint of Pakistani and Muslim juice. She enjoys it a lot now. Just ask her.

Lol..........:lol:

Pakistani ho aukaat pe aaoge hi. Issme koi naya nahi hai...jo madarsa me sikhate hai wahi bologe. Kutte ki pooch kitni bhi sidhi kar lo tedhi hi rahegi.. ye padh le ho sakta hai thoda akal aa jaye, waise umeed to nahi hi hai...

The Story of Akkosa
In the Akkosa Sutta, a man named Akkosa found out that one of his clansmen had just become a disciple of the Buddha. Outraged, Akkosa went to the Buddha to give the Buddha a piece of his mind – he hurled abuse and insultsat the Buddha, telling the Buddha what he thought of him in no uncertain terms.

The Buddha was unmoved in the slightest by this barrage of insults and just asked a question in return:

“Do you sometimes receive visitors as guests?”

“Yes I do” replied Akkosa.

“And when they come, do you offer them food and drink and courtesies?” asked the Buddha.

“Yes, sometimes I do” Akkosa said.

“So what if your guests don’t accept what you offer to them – where do the food, drink and courtesies return to?”

“They return to me of course!” Akkosa answered.

“Akkosa, you came here today, hurling insults and abuse at me. I do not accept what you have offered. So where do these insults and abuse return?”

Akkosa got the picture.

But increase in the size of the Pakistani/Muslim lund in your mama's choot and ghand-hole is good. Your papa likes to watch. It's why you indians come on PDF.

while we tore your country a brand new one in 1971, your mother, sister etc. saw who your baap is and what our size is.

Stop confusing your country with the rest of the world. LOL at Indian progress. A country that cannot provide basic necessities to hundreds and millions is lecturing others about economic success. Your country India puts African hunger to utter shame. You can't build toilets for your people and are worried about CPEC LMAO

I think you're confusing your country with India.

while we tore your country a brand new one in 1971, your mother, sister etc. saw who your baap is and what our size is.

I think you're confusing your country with India.

Like we do every night to your mama, on August the 14th 1947, the Muslims stuck their big alpha lund in the gund-hole of mother india and ripped her phudda and ghand to create Pakistan :devil:

Last night, your mama's phudda and ghand-hole got ripped by big stong Pakistani/Muslim Danda lund which she enjoyed. There is blood everywhere which your papa and you have to clean. Your papa and mama now worship Muslim/Pakistani lund satisfying your mama's choot every night.

Pakistani ho aukaat pe aaoge hi. Issme koi naya nahi hai...jo madarsa me sikhate hai wahi bologe. Kutte ki pooch kitni bhi sidhi kar lo tedhi hi rahegi.. ye padh le ho sakta hai thoda akal aa jaye, waise umeed to nahi hi hai...

The Story of Akkosa
In the Akkosa Sutta, a man named Akkosa found out that one of his clansmen had just become a disciple of the Buddha. Outraged, Akkosa went to the Buddha to give the Buddha a piece of his mind – he hurled abuse and insultsat the Buddha, telling the Buddha what he thought of him in no uncertain terms.

The Buddha was unmoved in the slightest by this barrage of insults and just asked a question in return:

“Do you sometimes receive visitors as guests?”

“Yes I do” replied Akkosa.

“And when they come, do you offer them food and drink and courtesies?” asked the Buddha.

“Yes, sometimes I do” Akkosa said.

“So what if your guests don’t accept what you offer to them – where do the food, drink and courtesies return to?”

“They return to me of course!” Akkosa answered.

“Akkosa, you came here today, hurling insults and abuse at me. I do not accept what you have offered. So where do these insults and abuse return?”

Akkosa got the picture.

Just tell your mama to be ready to swallow more Pakistani/Muslim juice tonight and get her phudda and ghand-hole ripped by big strong Pakistani Muslim lund. Your papa enjoys watching this. When your mama's choot & ghand-hole is getting satisfied by Muslim lund she likes to scream Pakistan Zindabad.

Last edited:
LOL an Indian rear on fire. These people can't get enough of oppressing Kashmiris, but are so worried about CPEC LOL

Khawabi pulao are words which belong to the Pakistani lingo. Use your own Hindi Sanskrit vocabulary if it still exists.

Zuban apni to he nahin lekin lecture Urdu me dena he...
He's been very annoyed lately due to this thread. He becomes belligerent when he feel threatened.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/scho...ert-water-from-tibet-to-arid-xinjiang.512847/

Like we do every night to your mama, on August the 14th 1947, the Muslims stuck their big alpha lund in the gund-hole of mother india and ripped her phudda and ghand to create Pakistan :devil:

Last night, your mama's phudda and ghand-hole got ripped by big stong Pakistani/Muslim Danda lund which she enjoyed. There is blood everywhere which your papa and you have to clean. Your papa and mama now worship Muslim/Pakistani lund satisfying your mama's choot every night.

Just tell your mama to be ready to swallow more Pakistani/Muslim juice tonight and get her phudda and ghand-hole ripped by big strong Pakistani Muslim lund. Your papa enjoys watching this. When your mama's choot & ghand-hole is getting satisfied by Muslim lund she likes to scream Pakistan Zindabad.
Abey tu caahe kitni bhi gaali de le mai tujhse gaali gallouz nahi karne wala hu...
Tu iss layak nahi hai. Rahne de..

Back
Top Bottom