What's new

Pakistan calls for settlement of Middle East conflict

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
images

Pakistan on Friday called for settlement of the Middle East crisis by establishing an independent state of Palestine with East Jerusalem as its capital, Radio Pakistan reported.

Addressing a debate in the General Assembly’s Fourth Committee on Israeli atrocities and human rights violations in occupied Palestine, Pakistan’s Permanent Ambassador to the UN Dr Maleeha Lodhi stressed on the need for durable peace in the region.

“Long lasting peace in the region can only be achieved through political means, and not by using live ammunition against unarmed civilians,” she said.

PM arrives in New York for 70th UN General Assembly session

Lodhi said the need for an immediate end to the eight-year-long Israeli blockade of Gaza was essential.

“A long-term solution requires the withdrawal of forces from Arab lands, including Lebanon and Syrian Golan Heights,” the UN ambassador added.

Earlier in June, Lodhi had urged the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) to resolve the Palestine issue.

Pakistan calls for settlement of Middle East conflict - The Express Tribune

images

Pakistan on Friday called for settlement of the Middle East crisis by establishing an independent state of Palestine with East Jerusalem as its capital, Radio Pakistan reported.

Addressing a debate in the General Assembly’s Fourth Committee on Israeli atrocities and human rights violations in occupied Palestine, Pakistan’s Permanent Ambassador to the UN Dr Maleeha Lodhi stressed on the need for durable peace in the region.

“Long lasting peace in the region can only be achieved through political means, and not by using live ammunition against unarmed civilians,” she said.

PM arrives in New York for 70th UN General Assembly session

Lodhi said the need for an immediate end to the eight-year-long Israeli blockade of Gaza was essential.

“A long-term solution requires the withdrawal of forces from Arab lands, including Lebanon and Syrian Golan Heights,” the UN ambassador added.

Earlier in June, Lodhi had urged the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) to resolve the Palestine issue.

Pakistan calls for settlement of Middle East conflict - The Express Tribune
Pakistan needs to start getting involved in the Middle East.

as the Arabs gives Fcuk about Pakistan's call ... LOL
leave them alone , let them kill each other

Is there a possibility this conflict could be solved peacefully? I think the hopes are very dim.

Palestine issue is every Muslim concern and is key to world peace

sure ,now go and fight Israel . don't give me that Sh!t cause i have heard this same lines from Religious a-holes many time .

sure ,now go and fight Israel . don't give me that Sh!t cause i have heard this same lines from Religious a-holes many time .
Yes can do nothing about those who don't have honor as for Palestine fight for its freedom will continue and state of Pakistan will fully support it.

Yes can do nothing about those who don't have honor as for Palestine fight for its freedom will continue and state of Pakistan will fully support it.

honor ? LOL in these 65 years you and your Muslims brothers can do shit about Israel , maybe you dont have a world map in your house, i suggest go and get one , and see Israel is there , and continue to do so .. you mess with them , you mess with the Entire EU and USA , and yes its true they can send you back to stone along with your Arab brothers ..
first become a strong nation and perfect than think about liberating others ..

apna ghar ganda ho tu dosroo ko safaaai ke mashware nai dene chaiye

honor ? LOL in these 65 years you and your Muslims brothers can do shit about Israel , maybe you dont have a world map in your house, i suggest go and get one , and see Israel is there , and continue to do so .. you mess with them , you mess with the Entire EU and USA , and yes its true they can send you back to stone along with your Arab brothers ..

We know what an *** hole isreal is.
That tiny spot on map is isreal and thats too with support of uncle sam and whole europe.

We support paleatine cause and if thats causes pain in your butt then use burnol.

Palestine state is also their and it has its member in UN also.

We know what an *** hole isreal is.
That tiny spot on map is isreal and thats too with support of uncle sam and whole europe.

We support paleatine cause and if thats causes pain in your butt then use burnol.

Palestine state is also their and it has its member in UN also.

what you want to do ? send Military to fight ? LOL wake up and wash your face ..
that is not going to happen , and if you have a Jihadi mindset than you are free to go there to fight , and you will end up laying on ground with a bullet in arse ..

why i will be butt hurt ? that's not my country nor my people .. they create their mess , go and ask Arabs to fight Israel and liberate Palestine , if they got something called " Balls "

A lot of our house dirt has to do with issue of Palestine but some don't have brain to comprehend .

Back
Top Bottom