What's new

Pakistan buys armed drones from China in bulk amid border tensions with India

That is why Pakistan decided not to opt for CH4. I think indians are confusing our own program with CH4 or probably laying the ground work so that when we induct it they can say it is made in china. Typical Bharti Thought process.
Nailed it. This is the level of their envy. By next year, I expect Indian media to declare Urdu to be "made in China".

But sir our Burraq is a renamed version of CH-3
So? How does this particular fact exclude the possibility that Indians have severe bouts of penis envy when they see Pakistani developed weapons? The symptoms are pretty conclusive.

So? How does this particular fact exclude the possibility that Indians have severe bouts of penis envy when they see Pakistani developed weapons? The symptoms are pretty conclusive.
So they have rights to thinks that Made in China label for that and also remember that Sir our Zarb is also renamed version of C-601

Last edited:
Pakistan & China have quietly decided to eliminate india off the map, China even published a map thru one of its think tanks & is quietlyby aggressively pursuing it with Pakistan. india's doomed fate is sealed. hope indians don't expect to see the year 2030 as one nation.
unnamed.jpg

Pakistan & China have quietly decided to eliminate india off the map, China even published a map thru one of its think tanks & is quietlyby aggressively pursuing it with Pakistan. india's doomed fate is sealed. hope indians don't expect to see the year 2030 as one nation.
View attachment 661794
Yaar every one make any projected map, similarly Indians showed the Map that Include Pakistan and Tibet, and this time frame is to early, and don't post a screenshot of useless YouTube clips

News is crap as there is no chance of Pakistan procuring CH 4 Drones.

Neither Pakistan nor China announce such things usually so I am surprised to see this in the open forum.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom