What's new

Pakistan breaks world record for largest human flag

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE- More than 29,000 students braved the rain to break the largest human flag world record.

The record breaking feat was held as part of the Punjab Youth Festival in Lahore today.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader, Hamza Shahbaz congratulated students who formed the Pakistani flag.

The record was previously held by Bangladesh with 27,170 people forming the national flag in Dhaka.
Some 29,040 Pakistani students formed the national flag and reclaimed the record for Pakistan. The record was validated by a representative of the Guinness book of world records.

Pakistan breaks world record for largest human flag

Whenever, i see the activism of Hamza Shahbaz or more precisely called activities of Hamza Shahbaz, i feel pity about the new generation of Pakistan.

He is just very ordinary, not well educated person, no energy nor vision.

More precisely he is a Harry and dick of Pakistani politics. Pakistani youth needs more active, energetic and charismatic leader.

1911630_669414539777635_1625436280_n.jpg

No, as members have rightly said making largest human flags or breaking record singing national anthem won't solve Pakistan's problems. But isn't it true that these things are not done to solve our problems? These are done by enthusiastic bunch of youths who have dreams in their eyes, hope in their heart for a better future no matter how shadowy it looks today. The spirit of nationalism gets out in these ways from a tender soul, so lets not destroy their spirit.

Aag lag gai PTI walon ko. This is whats wrong with zani khan and his slaves. He has infested so much hatred in your tiny brains that you hate everything that was initiated by PMLN or any other party. You would sell your motherland just to lick your God Zani Khan's feet.

Your language explains the material of which you are made. You see that's the problem with like you knuckle heads is that they lack severely the capacity to understand the different point of views. First you assumed yourself that i belong to PTI, than you started calling bad names to a national political leader on a public forum. Of coursd shared my opinion, but if you can't digest that, please have some digestive medicine, but don't fart here on PDF. Plenty of spaces are available including your brain for that purpose...!!

The easiest and unproductive way to show your love. I ask, why it is important? May be for the teenagers it's pride!

Back
Top Bottom