What's new

Pakistan : Born to lose and destined to fail ?

Don't talk bs if u dont know the facts

more pakistanis die everyday in bomb blasts thsn us Indians. go figure out ur facts. 1ce u realise ull have more mass graves in pakistan. n it has started n it will end with ur end. Amen. Ameen.

No never, whatever be the history Pakistan today is blessed with 338,000 sq mi ( 876,000 sq km) of land with 1000 km coastline, full of natural resources & beauty & a location which many countries envy, we have more land then Myanmar, Bangladesh Bhutan & Tripura put together we might look small in front of India, but trust me we are not small in general in fact we are 6,000 sq mi bigger then turkey which is the largest country in Europe & is considered a large country in general, Pakistan was born to be however it is governed to be, if the governance is bad then naturally just like any other country it will fail, & if the governance is good, states affairs are properly managed with vision, hard work, intelligent planning, good diplomacy, then no one can stop Pakistan from becoming one of the strongest & economically sound countries of the world

Where does Tripura enter here. Bhutan, Myanmar and Bangladesh are countries and Tripura is a state in India.

Where does Tripura enter here. Bhutan, Myanmar and Bangladesh are countries and Tripura is a state in India.

Are you so fokin naive? where does tripura enter here? its a state of india .Well bengal ok they dont wanna be with us, Myanmar, and bhutan might be with us in long run :) Unless you ***** got some other deals to disrupt them? Eventually NEPAL will join INDIA!

Are you so fokin naive? where does tripura enter here? its a state of india .Well bengal ok they dont wanna be with us, Myanmar, and bhutan might be with us in long run :) Unless you ***** got some other deals to disrupt them? Eventually NEPAL will join INDIA!

Do you have any idea what you are trying to imply??? Who doesn't want to be with whom??

Where does Tripura enter here. Bhutan, Myanmar and Bangladesh are countries and the Tripura is a state in India.

yes I know that, & I am not disputing that @ all, what I meant was the emphasis on the "size" factor of the Indian state of Tripura , which is about 4,051 sq mi, all I said is that you add that size with the "size" of Myanmar, along with the "size" of "Bangladesh" & with the "size" of that of "Bhutan" & still Pakistan will be bigger by around 2,000 sq mi

Do you have any idea what you are trying to imply??? Who doesn't want to be with whom??

Like it or not brother, You will eventually enter INDIAN NATION!
Why is it you nepalis find it insulting? we are the same religion and we like you, What more is needed?
You have Janakpuri named in nepal right? thats where Sita mata came from, janak nandini!You can't discredit yourself from being hindu. can you :D

Well I do completely understand your point of view and even the reasons behind it namely brainwashing through your media .
But if you wanna hear the truth its Pakistan survived because of those honest and hardworking people who doesnt like fame and media coverage and work behind close doors without any desire for fame .Such people are in every department and one example is our nuke program you would never know the name of real heroes who are after our nuke and missile program success, regarding politicians well had they been better I agree things would have been better but politicians round the globe are same , I guess you havnt forgotten all your bofor and helicopters deals scams and hundred of others army and political corruption news of india .

As far saudia and west is concerned its the way you like to think , Pakistan and saudia have an understanding over many issues but they never gave us money like donuts if thats what you think you are wrong and west always worked against us while siding india ad Israel .

Its us Pakistani's who have managed to get this far at our own and it will be us Pakistani's who will take this nation to the new heights .
we all are patriots arent we but the real truth why pakistan was created was to keep the soviet empire at bay by then superpower the british and it was quite evident that the neatrst and shortest way to dominancy of asia/world was if russia can control south asia thru afghanistan and when nehru/patel catagoricalli refused the british offer semi control of NWFP and border areas around indias(british india) western border area around iran & afghanistan british bieng smart wooed the nawabs & jinnah as they were already fearing there(muslim elites) future in an independent india where congress was against the feudalism of any kind

now the same british and there saudi puppets woowed pakistan from earli on and pakistan gave the western counrties its peshawar air base to be used for spying against USSR as earli as 1950s and then in afghan war and now WOT........ so why this cry about bieng used by many pakistanies on social media as pakistani elite is doing the job for which they got the pakistan in tghe first place

and to keep the poor pakistani awam from asking too many questions they were systamatically fed and programed against the so called INDIAN hegemony...lolzzzz for this your army created the kashmir fiasco as earli as 1948 then kept on crubbing it till kargil in 1999 and eventualli released the pressusre after USA cvame back to this theater and all yopur so called easter while strategik assets turned against you which yopu kept feeding with every resource just to keep your naigbours bizzi and eventualli bleed them dry thru 1000 cuts .......LOOK WHO IS BLEADING NOW .

now about the thread .........Pakistan : Born to lose and destined to fail ?

Ever Heared ...... What You Sow Is What You Reap

and so was in the best interests of India, because a ‘truncated Pakistan, if conceded now, was bound to come back later’.

What do you mean by Truncated Pakistan since Pakistan was provided all Muslim majority areas of the Provinces. Does that mean not getting Hindu-Sikh majority East Punjab, West Bengal, Assam, Hyderabad and Junagarh. :cheesy:

440px-Brit_IndianEmpireReligions3.jpg

Why dont you reply with some story then which has references from some neutral historians ..
Everything said about injustice about division of land is as true as it can get . Had redcliffe been honest kashmir issue would not have been here today but if that wouldnt have happened whom they would have sold there weapons for last 6 decades ?

Had there been no problem in kashmir both Pakistan and India would have been developed nations by now instead of pulling each others legs we would have had very good relations but only if dumbs like you could had the brains to understand all this .

But no body answered why redcliffe destroyed all his record if all he did was just ?

Who interfered first of all, it was Pakistan.Your government never wanted a good relations with India, within one month of independence Pakistan tried to interfere in Junagadh. When Pakistan was created on Two-Nation theory that Hindu and Muslims can't live together why it wanted 1.3 Crore Hindus of junagadh and Hyderabad in Pakistan. :cheesy: Your leaders were not ready to make any compromise on Kashmir for Hyderabad and Junagadh and your government even provided weapons to Rezakars to kill Hindus in Hyderabad.

Why you blaming Radcliffe?

Good question, my answer would be yes.

Well not everybody was colonised for 200 years like you guys... right?

seiko, Bang Galore, SpArK,airuah, jbgt90, nick_indian, joekrish, Foo_Fighter, Supply&Demand, curioususer, scorpionx, Koovie, RISING SUN, INDIC, Azazel

Reason for tagging me.

Pakistan is strong,Pakistan should stop american influences and sort out its problems by itself.

First they should decide who is the chaudary,seems like there r too many chaudaries in there.

This is the best part...they thought for the whole time that Pakistan will be failed to succeed and they will take it down very easily..because Pakistan was not a country for them,a group of rebels only..that is why 1965 war took place.
But amazingly Pakistan did not only survived well but also appeared as 7th Nuclear power of the world and ranked as 13th most powerful armed forces,with intelligence agency ISI as brilliant,magnificent intelligence agency.
We are still facing a lot challenges,our opponents are still working on to annihilate us completely..but Inshallah they will never win.
I am not here to argue here again about this old 'partition' issue..
what I am saying that it is better for Asian region to accept Pakistan and work on living with her on equality basis,as things are not as simple as old times.

SlavD,

Asian countries have accepted Pakistan since a longtime,when did India the so called enemy ever make an attack on you?

Infact India has problems because of Pakistan.

what work should Asia do on living with Pak,when Pak is the youngest amongst all of Asia?

Back
Top Bottom