What's new

Pakistan bombs TTP safehavens in Kandahar, Kunar provinces of Afghanistan

Humain dushman k bachon ko parhana hai :agree:

Rightfully...Sabq Parha rahe ha...the song has a cryptic message..

Same in Canada , Afghans there are drenched in Pakistan hatred, same mindset of Afghan refugees in Pakistan. 3 of their Presidents were killed while immersing themselves in pool of Pakistan hatred. A nation which unites & exists solely because of a ethnocentric hate narrative is bound to be ruined, Afghanistan & majority of its people are an epitome of ethnocentric hatred.

You must remember that every-time they were starving we collected donations and food outside mosque after every friday and sent it on trucks to Afghanistan..during entire Taliban regime..Pakistan was their only life line..

Need an extensive effort perhaps hundreds time larger in Punjab! (inshallah)

Those are too well connected politically and their lives are protected by the current ruling class. Those in KP, Karachi , Balochistan and all are expendable.

The ones in Sindh are protected by the smiling lizard.
Karachi operation took almost 5+ years of ground work before it went full throttle. When the time is right, Punjab will be dealt with the same iron hands. Army (fortunately) does not give two hoots to the ruling class if the matter is of National security.

Karachi operation took almost 5+ years of ground work before it went full throttle. When the time is right, Punjab will be dealt with the same iron hands. Army (fortunately) does not give two hoots to the ruling class if the matter is of National security.
Which Karachi operation? Karachi has seen countless bloody operations without any actual calming of all perpretators. Usually selective against particular communities.

Really...when will they act on Dawn-Leaks or does it also require a 5-yrs of prep time?
@Farah Sohail

Which Karachi operation? Karachi has seen countless bloody operations without any actual calming of all perpretators. Usually selective against particular communities.
Karachi has been a battle with many small continuous operations, but the one I am referring to is the one where Rangers put their hands in the bee hive itself where MQM was directly confronted and the batha mafia was busted. Countless target killers were nabbed and neutralized, and as per my information their lists were made when the Army were apparently seen busy in Swat operation

Really...when will they act on Dawn-Leaks or does it also require a 5-yrs of prep time?
@Farah Sohail
They do not need to go afterburner mode when they already have the things in control. I am not privy to GHQ decisions but I trust the wisdom behind not acting on knee jerks every time

Karachi has been a battle with many small continuous operations, but the one I am referring to is the one where Rangers put their hands in the bee hive itself where MQM was directly confronted and the batha mafia was busted. Countless target killers were nabbed and neutralized, and as per my information their lists were made when the Army were apparently seen busy in Swat operation

They do not need to go afterburner mode when they already have the things in control. I am not privy to GHQ decisions but I trust the wisdom behind not acting on knee jerks every time
The MQM is but one player. The drug lords to the north, the feaudals and all other mafia operates freely with thier benefactors in the major political parties and the Army behaves as a deaf mute when it comes to these elements.

Actually, just one community in particular. Always.

Why not? why to hang everything in abeyance? Some say wisdom but the rest see it as a compromise.

Inshallah!

@Farah Sohail

You are right..... Seems so... Dawn leaks also needs atleast 5yrs prep time, before some action is taken.. Because as we have seen in memogate case....4 yrs have passed since memo gate and no action of any sort taken on memogate.... So lets see...
@The Eagle what happened to dawn leaks case? When i said earlier...tht this case will also be forgotten..like memo case..you said..it will never happen like tht....and proper SOPs have to be followed... What happened to SOPs? Wheres the report of investigating committee?

Finally we have a reaction. I hope families of TTP are under rubble and dead. Still not enough justice for our children who died in APS.

For every child that died Pakistan should kill 100 TTP family members. Destroy them all. Most nations would have reduced Afghanistan to fine dust but Pakistani military generals are too patient for their own good. They should completely flatten Kunar and Nuristan and make it wasteland.

These bharti slave dogs need to be put down like a bad dog. No sympathy for child killers.
family members....really? ad youpost has 21 likes?
sad days we live in....

Good work boys damn time no sparing of any one civilian or military or talibanie basterds they killed our incoent civilians is rowns mosques schools courtes and hospitals so no sparing please just do one carpet bombing

Particular communities includeing mqm and other terrorists indian agents are not part of pakistani community they can go to hell with nawaz zardari bilawal and altaf

Back
Top Bottom