What's new

Pakistan & Blowfish UAV

Interesting to see a Pakistani engineer working on the project.
If it is true this will be a nightmare for terrorists.
@7:50
You know, I imagine that this should have guided bombs(think Pyros) instead of dumb bombs and be deploy able from dedicated vehicles. This could be useful against a conventional enemy and a unconventional enemy.

This could in theory act as a recon/light armed helicopter that is deploy able with army units, and if you lose one its really not a huge deal.

Last edited:
This could have huge tactical value. The possibilities are endless especially if you can equip this with Machine guns, or grenade launched, or even mini anti-bunker missiles. A full multiperpose tactical quadcopter UAV

I want drone swarms of these right now! No really we should be having squadrons of these all over in PA.

I want drone swarms of these right now! No really we should be having squadrons of these all over in PA.
Too slow, and its a helicopter which aren't made to swarm, rather use suicide drones like this Taiwanese drones on trucks. These drones are SEAD though, which could serve Pakistan fairly well but I would rather like GPS suicide drones.

EB7ztrQU8AAXwEu.png

Too slow, and its a helicopter which aren't made to swarm, rather use suicide drones like this Taiwanese drones on trucks. These drones are SEAD though, which could serve Pakistan fairly well but I would rather like GPS suicide drones.

EB7ztrQU8AAXwEu.png
Just having a suicide drone swarm on your side will send shivers down the enemy's spine. Can have a mix of all options (suicide, swarm, recon)

Just having a suicide drone swarm on your side will send shivers down the enemy's spine. Can have a mix of all options (suicide, swarm, recon)
You know, they would be pretty good makeshift cruise missiles for much cheaper than normal cruise missiles. Recon would also be good, but would need like a dedicated vehicle in each unit. Even using a much faster drone with radar reflectors mimicking F-16 or JF-17 to lure Indian fighters and if within engagement range firing on them with wingtip MANPADS.

This seems like the most unimaginative use of a drone ... drop dumb bombs on targets. Imagine one of these drones crashing due to a malfunction with live ammo for anyone to grab. Complete disaster in the making.

If I see a potential use for this type of drone, it would be onboard smaller ships in PN that would be able to carry a slightly larger and more robust version of these type of drone instead of helicopters, and be employed in some form of ASW by dropping sonobouys or perhaps for policing duties on checking out suspicious boats and other vessels.

If I see a potential use for this type of drone, it would be onboard smaller ships in PN that would be able to carry a slightly larger and more robust version of these type of drone instead of helicopters, and be employed in some form of ASW by dropping sonobouys or perhaps for policing duties on checking out suspicious boats and other vessels.
Like this drone?

ERdq7gEWkAAuvSt.jpg

ERdVpuaW4AAlflf.jpg

Or this?

US_Navy_110930-N-JQ696-401_An_MQ-8B_Fire_Scout_unmanned_aerial_vehicle_%28cropped%29.jpg

The US drone is the one to emulate. The UAE one might be too small and I would take those specs on face value only, but yes in function, something like these.

The US drone is the one to emulate. The UAE one might be too small and I would take those specs on face value only, but yes in function, something like these.
China has something like that already that can be bought(most likely)

This is project of University students and that Pakistani guy is most likely also student in that University

Great against infantry. How effective could this be against armor??
You know, I imagine that this should have guided bombs(think Pyros) instead of dumb bombs and be deploy able from dedicated vehicles. This could be useful against a conventional enemy and a unconventional enemy.

This could in theory act as a recon/light armed helicopter that is deploy able with army units, and if you lose one its really not a huge deal.

@Tipu7 bro you tweeted about a vtol UAV pakistan developed with china is it this one?

Back
Top Bottom