What's new

Pakistan Blamed yet again for another Afghan Tragedy

I feel pity for Pakistanis like you who clearly knows every damn fcuking thing but still choose to be a hypocrite. :)

Watch your language mate, now if I were to give you a slap on the wrist, it'd be me looking like a tyrant. But anyway, consider it a friendly warning.

And the feeling is entirely mutual, lots of Afghans I've come across, here, elsewhere and in real life, educated ones, anti-talib, pro-everything and everyone else. Yet common sense fails to break through to you.

Now like I said, what every Pakistani with half a brain has been saying with your country being a catalyst for troubles in ours since the 50's and 60's. Now even the US, have found out just how treacherous you are, sheltering and aiding TTP right under their nose.

I wish it wasn't the taliban, but someone less crazy in their place to set your government straight.

If you do that ... Taliban in Afghanistan will die without your help. You really want that?
Too many of you, and I've said this many times before, pretend you know something about the history of this region and conflict you see before you.

Let me assure you, you don;t nearly know enough to make that comment there.
Than rest assured the 90s are coming soon.

That's what I've been saying for a very long time now. :agree:

If you do that ... Taliban in Afghanistan will die without your help. You really want that?

No, i think they'll have funding from India.

I feel pity for Pakistanis like you who clearly knows every damn fcuking thing but still choose to be a hypocrite. :)

Worry about your own nation. First sort that out and then tell Pakistan what to do.

Watch your language mate, now if I were to give you a slap on the wrist, it'd be me looking like a tyrant. But anyway, consider it a friendly warning.

And the feeling is entirely mutual, lots of Afghans I've come across, here, elsewhere and in real life, educated ones, anti-talib, pro-everything and everyone else. Yet common sense fails to break through to you.

Now like I said, what every Pakistani with half a brain has been saying with your country being a catalyst for troubles in ours since the 50's and 60's. Now even the US, have found out just how treacherous you are, sheltering and aiding TTP right under their nose.

I wish it wasn't the taliban, but someone less crazy in their place to set your government straight.

Too many of you, and I've said this many times before, pretend you know something about the history of this region and conflict you see before you.

Let me assure you, you don;t nearly know enough to make that comment there.

That's what I've been saying for a very long time now. :agree:

Keep your warnings for some one who would take it a peanut sized serious! but try to accept the reality your country has been meddling everywhere not just Afghanistan and Afghanistan is not your one-stop-shop blamer every terror activity any where in the world points back to Pakistan why? I know there are loyal Pakistanis who hate terrorism of any sort and doesn't promote it in other countries but accept the fact that there are certain elements inside your country that these terror games are their sole business and I have never said that we are angels so every action has a reaction so as a muslim brothers we must get to end this otherwise we would be always exploited by the third-parties..

Well, who will they learn this from? Of course, India.

Pakistan should immediately deport all Afghans living in Pakistan and seal the border.

I am with you on this... imagine the gall to think pakistan would be a nexus and a hotbed from where terrorism exports itself into afghanistan. These guys failed to see that guy taking pictures had an saffron wrist band. heh

but all kidding aside and your india blame game... I do agree that not all terrorist acts are founded by the ISI towards Afghanistan. So one should avoid knee jerk reactions till facts come out and take it case by case.

Keep your warnings for some one who would take it a peanut sized serious!

You can't provoke me.

but try to accept the reality your country has been meddling everywhere not just Afghanistan

Hahaha that is rich coming form an Afghan.

Last I check Pakistan weren't the ones who started all this, yes we did take part, that is an undeniable truth. It was your Daoud Khan that meddled in our affairs way back when in the late 50's and early 60's. And it continued through to the 70's where Baloch militants had help from you lot. And now today, the TTP and BLA are living off Afghanistan, help that comes through there directly or indirectly.

And then when the Soviets invaded, we meddled, if it wasn't for our meddling you'd be speaking Russian. It was our meddling that made your problem ours, it was our meddling that took in millions of you people when you had nowhere to go.

This is why I call you a treacherous bunch.

Personally, I want nothing to do with Afghans, Pakistan should build a moat around the Durand line and fill it with man eating sharks. That way we wont be graced by the presence of our westerly 'brothers'.

and Afghanistan is not your one-stop-shop blamer every terror activity

Once again, all for valid reasons my dear, see:

I'm going to skip arguing with you, since logic wont break through to you, right to the evidence and claims:

Pashtunistan 1960's:

http://yalejournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Article-Gartenstein_Ross-and-Vassefi.pdf(see page 42)

Afghanistan Pakistan Crisis 1961-1963

The Wars of Afghanistan: Messianic Terrorism, Tribal Conflicts, and the ... - Peter Tomsen - Google Books (see page 96)

Balochistan 1970's:

Satanic Purses: Money, Myth, and Misinformation in the War on Terror - R. T. Naylor - Google Books (See page 18)

"As president, Daoud started antagonising Pakistan [...] He set up a training camp outside Kandahar for Baluch rebels to forment trouble across the border in Pakistan..."”
—Christian Parenti, Tropic of Chaos: Climate Change and the New Geography of Violence (2011), p.103

TTP Today:

Afghan govt tried to work with TTP to take revenge on Pak army - Indian Express

US catches Afghan govt ‘red handed’ in plotting with Pakistani Taliban: Report – The Express Tribune

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/29/w..._content=bufferbf609&utm_medium=twitter&_r=2&

Balochistan 1980's and the BLA that exists today.:

The Stunning Investigative Story on the Birth of Balochistan Liberation Army

(^^Turkmenistan journalists made this one, no particular references I remember, I read this back a while ago, there are references to Afghan hand in almost every situation)

any where in the world points back to Pakistan why?

Because we played with fire and a great deal of it is our fault too, but the story needs to be cleared out, and also we have you as a neighbour.

I know there are loyal Pakistanis who hate terrorism of any sort and doesn't promote it in other countries but accept the fact that there are certain elements inside your country that these terror games are their sole business and I have never said that we are angels so every action has a reaction so as a muslim brothers we must get to end this otherwise we would be always exploited by the third-parties..

I agree.

Pakistan is a country ravaged by internal talibanisation and militants that target it and other countries and a joint effort is needed.

But as far as Afghanistan goes, I don;t want Pakistan to be involved with Afghanistan much at all, since it led us to trouble each time.

I want peace, trade and friendly governments, but two clearly separated states, with no ambitions for each other that the other doesn't share.

afghans have learnt it from india to bark at Pakistan everytime something goes wrong in ther country, when gov of afghanistan barks its baisically the indian kutti that is barking up the hole of afghan faggot who is just acting like the mouth piece of india

Very sad. When the US ends its combat mission this year the ROE should be scrapped and the gloves taken off. Afghan forces should show no mercy on the Taliban and other terrorists.

Afghan notebook: A voice silenced
By Harun Najafizada BBC Persian

_73827156_sardarvigil.jpg

Journalists in Afghanistan have held a candlelight vigil in memory of Sardar Ahmad, the senior reporter for Agence France-Presse, who was killed in a Taliban attack on 20 March.

An experienced and popular journalist, Mr Ahmad was gunned down along with his wife and two of his young children at the Serena Hotel in Kabul. The BBC's Harun Najafizada remembers a colleague and friend.

I first met Sardar Ahmad in 2003 in the early days of the new Afghanistan.

It was a time of hope. The Taliban had gone, a new government was in place and our country seemed to be at the centre of the world's attention.

We had both just been recruited as reporters. Sardar was covering news coming out of Bagram, the largest US base in the country, while I was posted to Mazar-e Sharif in the north.

We often met in Kabul to chat about our stories and Afghan politics or just to listen to Hindi music that we both loved.

As the Taliban made a comeback and the security situation began to deteriorate we were both posted back to Kabul.

Sardar was a bright, energetic and committed journalist with eyes and ears always open.

With his charm and language skills, he built up an impressive network of contacts within the Afghan government, among international players, foreign journalists, local society and even within the insurgent networks.

He was key in covering Afghanistan for a world audience, always aware of the ups and downs of Afghan politics.

And he was always full of fresh ideas - from the opening of a new bowling alley in Kabul, to police female commandos and most recently the fate of a pet lion he'd discovered being kept in a house in Kabul.

I last saw him in at an election rally here in Kabul, striding through the crowd with a camera on his shoulder. He smiled and waved to me from the other side of the Ghazi Stadium.

I thought to myself: 'I'll let him get on with his job and later in the week I'll go over to his place and we can go bowling.'

But a few days later, four teenage gunmen with pistols hidden in their socks penetrated several layers of security to attack the Serena Hotel in the centre of Kabul.

They shot my friend, his wife Humaira, his seven-year-old daughter Nilofar and his five-year-old son Omar from close range while they were having dinner to celebrate Nowruz, our New Year's eve.

They also shot his younger son Abozar at least three times, but he survived and is now recovering to keep Sardar's name alive.

As details of the attack emerged later, Afghan officials said they did not believe Sardar was the target. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We began to worry when the usually regular tweets from Pressistan, the local news agency he founded, suddenly stopped.

We all wondered why Sardar was silent when such a big news story was happening in our city.

The next morning we found out that he had been silenced forever.

Like many other Afghan journalists, Sardar had many opportunities to leave the country and seek a better life abroad.

But he wanted to stay and be part of the transition process. He hoped that one day Afghanistan would leave violence and chaos behind and he looked forward to reporting on a more normal life.

When I first heard the news about his death I hoped against hope that it wasn't true. I felt shocked, angry and frustrated.

For many of us journalists in Kabul, Sardar's death has suddenly brought home the grim reality of the relentless violence in our country.

It's given a human face to civilian casualties that we have been reporting on for more than a decade.

It's one tragedy against the background of so many all across Afghanistan. But it's left everyone - not just the media community, feeling deeply shocked.

We will all miss Sardar very much.

a Pakistani diplomat who was leaving the fitness gym at Serena is taking a video on his camera phone - so automatically it means he must have been some "ISI agent" just because of that

I know for certain that beside forigen office guys, most of the staff of paksitani embassies and consulates in Afghanistan, are undercover ISI agents......

Haqqani netwrok has lost credibility in their own zadran tribe due to their terror and criminal tactics, ISI should feel some shame in supporting terrorists who killed not just a journalist but also his wife and two children......in addition to thousands of afghans for past 10 years
@Sher Malang

I know we all are quite offended by Karzai's statement as he is accusing us. But he may be telling the truth. Right now Pakistan's ISI is actively supporting two insurgent groups in Afghanistan. One is the Heykmatyar faction and the other is the Haqqani faction. Both these groups are active in Afghanistan. But it is not clear if they get approval of each assignment or just depends on ISI for material support. But the tall claim that a Pakistani diplomat was seen around hotel is probably a coincidence. ISI knows Pakistani diplomat are always trailed in Afghanistan so will not use an obvious person to spy for the insurgents.
Now we also know that Afghans have also in the past commit terror attacks on Pakistan soil and some of the terror attacks even today might be done by them inside Pakistan through the Pakistani taleban. So Karzai knows it is a tit for tat. Stop complaining to the world like India always does and either fight us or keep his mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom