What's new

Pakistan behind Hyderabad blasts: Advani

Even though there are terrorist Pakistan, India should not assume that the terrorist are sponsored by Pakistani government or agencies. Pakistan is just as much of a victim of terror as India. But its possible that certain agencies in Pakistan gov are going rogue without the knowledge of its government. So its important to find out the truth first.
Buddy you saw terror in you own country in 2001. We have been living with it for past 24 years. You waged war on 2 countries because terrorists killed 3,000 people in your country.

Look at the fatalities in India by Pakistan backed terrorist organizations. Kindly research about it. After Afghan war was over and you went back after defeating Soviet, all those Jehadis were sent to India.

US was involved in Afghan Jehad, Pakistan govt. has been involved in Afghan and Kashmir Jehad.

Terrorism has become a part of our life. Pakistan is victim of same terror they created against India which turned back against Pakistan due to their assistance to you in WoT.

They were having terrorist attacks on themselves in 2008, but 26/11 2008 Mumbai attack which also killed 6 US citizens and 160 Indians. Terrorist sent by Pakistan.

BTW the LeT group has been declared a terrorist organization and Hafeez Saeed is declared by US as a terrorist who lives freely in Pakistan.

This attack is done by IM, all preliminary reports says that, and this organizations has link with LeT.

We have been telling the West of this Terrorism but you didn't listened. that's why you had 9/11, 7/7 London attack, Madrid attack and various US embassies attacked by terrorists.

Buddy you saw terror in you own country in 2001. We have been living with it for past 24 years. You waged war on 2 countries because terrorists killed 3,000 people in your country.

Look at the fatalities in India by Pakistan backed terrorist organizations. Kindly research about it. After Afghan war was over and you went back after defeating Soviet, all those Jehadis were sent to India.

Terrorism has become a part of our life. Pakistan is victim of same terror they created against India which turned back against Pakistan due to their assistance to you in WoT.

They were having terrorist attacks on themselves in 2008, but 26/11 2008 Mumbai attack which also killed 6 US citizens and 160 Indians. Terrorist sent by Pakistan.

BTW the LeT group has been declared a terrorist organization and Hafeez Saeed is declared by US as a terrorist who lives freely in Pakistan.

This attack is done by IM, all preliminary reports says that, and this organizations has link with LeT.

We have been telling the West of this Terrorism but you didn't listened. that's why you had 9/11, 7/7 London attack, Madrid attack and various US embassies attacked by terrorists.

I'm sympathetic with the suffering of India. And I believe US gov should as well. However, keep on waging war won't make much sense from the US perspective. I don't meant and wanted to come across as telling India what to do as that was not my intention. India should do what is best for its own country. And US should support India in fighting terror. And I hope that Pakistani government is not involve as this could really lead to war, if India wish to hold Pakistani gov responsible.

I'm sympathetic with the suffering of India. And I believe US gov should as well. However, keep on waging war won't make much sense from the US perspective. I don't meant and wanted to come across as telling India what to do as that was not my intention. India should do what is best for its own country. And US should support India in fighting terror. And I hope that Pakistani government is not involve as this could really lead to war, if India wish to hold Pakistani gov responsible.
We won't go into war. First both are nuclear states. Pakistan is a formidable foe. It has professional Army and Air force. Their Navy can defend its shores.

Its up to strike a peace deal or No-Interference deal so that we can get rid of this menace. Terrorism is affecting India and Pakistan's economy and both have lost thousands of Innocent Citizens.

We don't have problem with Pakistani people. We have problem with their administrators. Both nations have this animosity because of Idiot politicians.

Usual Denial Mode.....slowly slowly you will accept it....like you guys accepted Kasab (initially calling him Indian)

Oye tenu indian chic musi river ke dhobi ghat par dho kar musi river main hi baha degi......

napunsak why do you fire from the shoulders of the women......

i missed u.

BTW what about that Kushti Match ISI vs RAW:rofl:

@topic
India n Advani Zindabad.:rofl:

This is his last trick to become a PM of India by blaming pakistan for hyderabad blast

BJP leader L K Advani today blamed Pakistan squarely for Thursday's blasts in Hyderabad, saying it is involved in a proxy war against India.

"The neighbouring country has not been successful in waging a war against India in the last few decades, so it has resorted to proxy war," Advani told reporters here.

"The neighbouring country has taken recourse to terrorism to trouble India," he said, adding, "there is no doubt that there is the hand of the neighbouring country in Hyderabad blasts."

Pakistan should abide by the commitment made during the meeting between Vajpayee and Musharraf, whereby Pakistan undertook not to allow its soil to be used for terror acts against India, Advani said.

The neighbouring country cannot wash its hands of the Hyderabad blasts, he said.

The death toll in the blasts in Hyderabad now stands at 16 with the number of injured being put at 117.

images

My house gutter is blocked may be ISI and Pakistan is behind this!!

Source:

These politicians should wait for investigations to complete before they utter their usual accusations.

Advani is Blind Muslim.s Haters
Advani Killed thousand,s of Muslim.s in Babari Masjad

We should first Look at his background

Advani is Blind Muslim.s Haters
Advani Killed thousand,s of Muslim.s in Babari Masjad

We should first Look at his background

"Advani killed thousand of muslims in babari masjid" :lol: :lol: :lol: does anything make sense to anyone ?

did you count how many temple you destroyed in you hell since 1947 ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Pakistan was behind his birth

well it's India and Indians behind birth of Pakistan . :lol: :lol:

why, are you waiting behind every hindu to catch the falling crap?
what ever dude/dudet its an old post and i know damn well you know what i meant by saying that let me rephrase pakistan has a hand in every hindu being born because of the paranoia your govt/media displays in to the public

"Advani killed thousand of muslims in babari masjid" :lol: :lol: :lol: does anything make sense to anyone ?

did you count how many temple you destroyed in you hell since 1947 ?

well it's India and Indians behind birth of Pakistan . :lol: :lol:

Indian dont have tools to be behind anyone, wo hamesha agey he lagey hotey hain

Back
Top Bottom