What's new

Pakistan Begins Peace Talks with Tehrik-e-Taliban: Report

They dont have exclusive reporters , hence they copy each other. Thats how it works both ways.

Well newspapers write anything that sells and the Indian media has clearly quoted express tribune and used most of its words.

Anyway the debate is not on media but on the original content , and i have no interest or knowledge whatsoever on the issues.

You guys are free to discuss or discard it.

Am not discussing the source yet. But the growing trend of copying stuff from others by Indian media had caught my attention to mention.

Why is there even a talk about Indian media here ? The story is published in The Express Tribune, which is some what credible (???) and even if there is a 50% chance this news being true, then it is a very bad news.

Its kinda typical to look for reasons when news which are not of interest are posted.

Why is there even a talk about Indian media here ? The story is published in The Express Tribune, which is some what credible (???) and even if there is a 50% chance this news being true, then it is a very bad news.

1. Yes surely there should not be criticism on Indian media here for this story as its been copied from Express Tribune.

2. As far as i know there is 0.1 % truth in claims of talks with TTP terrorists.

3. Talks with others are as were in the progress thats is not a new thing.

Am not discussing the source yet. But the growing trend of copying stuff from others by Indian media had caught my attention to mention.

Thats why u see the words "it quoted" every now and then in the news article.

Very stupid move, there was a peace deal with them in 2009 also but they broke it & capture more districts near Islamabad in Frontier-KP. After the deal they will become more powerful.

In my opinion there should'nt be any peace deal with them but if authorities have made a mind for deal so they should ask all these groups to leave whole Frontier & stay in NWA only.

1. Yes surely there should not be criticism on Indian media here for this story as its been copied from Express Tribune.

Who cares when the opening post clearly gives a Pakistani source ? Can we leave this discussion about copyright to relevant threads ?

the send post is from a pakistani newspaper..express tribune
so u can discuss on the issue than talking about the source...

TTP complicit from Pakistan side were known from day one.
ANP is the one facilitating TTP in KP... this dirty PPP and ANP have started all this drama and wish to close it before they leave.
No mercy for the master minds of TTP and rapers of Pakistan economy and currency.

Peace Talks, maybe the reliable source forgot to add that Pakistan Army is positioning itself to launch an operation in North Waziristan. As we are talking about this article, logistics are being put in place and PAF is flying out reconnaissance over the territory to map out everything. Days for peace talks are long gone, what PA needs to do is hit them hard.

i don't think so it's a good idea. it always give time to terrorist for re build up.

Back
Top Bottom