What's new

Pakistan begins Falco UAV production

and good enough in its size!!
i wish Pakistan can get there hands onto a bit more powerful engine and then we wont be much far away from our first UCAV!!

regards!

sorry for being dumb, i dont relly know anythin bout these uav's or uva's but duzz this one carry any missiles, like the american drones??

sorry for being dumb, i dont relly know anythin bout these uav's or uva's but duzz this one carry any missiles, like the american drones??

Not yet. In Future it may.

well brother its not being dumb at all!
it is just that you dont know much about this field and is good untill you want to learn! all of us are here for this reason, to learn. i hope even the top brass here will agree to have there share of information and knowledge form this forum leave alone the people like you and me!! :)
share knowledge, argure for sake of learning and thats all fine,,,,
keep up the good work friend! :agree:

as for your question, a UAV have to be heavier and bigger to carry weapons, this one is not of that category!
for a UAV to become a UCAV (unmanned combat automonous vehical) it takes a much stronger engine and air frame to supprot the extar load of weapons and the fire and control system.
the Falco UAV cannot carry weapons.. :tup:

in fact, the licienced production of Falco is a step towards indegenious UCAV project as it enable us to learn from westren designs and engine with lesser noise!

i hope this helped you,
regards!

it is just that you dont know much about this field and is good untill you want to learn! all of us are here for this reason, to learn. i hope even the top brass here will agree to have there share of information and knowledge form this forum leave alone the people like you and me!! :)

as for your question, a UAV have to be heavier and bigger to carry weapons, this one is not of that category!
for a UAV to become a UCAV (unmanned combat automonous vehical) it takes a much stronger engine and air frame to supprot the extar load of weapons and the fire and control system.

in fact, the licienced production of Falco is a step towards indegenious UCAV project as it enable us to learn from westren designs and engine with lesser noise!

i hope this helped you,
regards!

thanks dude.. I greatly appreciate u... :pakistan:

i hope this helped you,
regards!

yeah,u are right. People can only learn from each other in this forum. If someone wants to engage in something of intelligence, be careful the electronic -police inside !:pakistan:

When it will be equipped with weapons, then will more impressive for me.
Any detail please about weaponry design/future ?

How much time "our this thing" will take to compete the UCAV like Americans ? Any idea & and further detail of its equipments camera's etc.

How much time "our this thing" will take to compete the UCAV like Americans ? Any idea & and further detail of its equipments camera's etc.

first of all it is not a so much our thing that we can do whatever we want to do with it, secondlt it also do not have the potential to become a UCAV,
a UCAV in PA in few years time, yes,
a falco as a UCAV, never!!

UCAV are to be heavier anc powerfull to support weapons and fire control systems!
PAF may be working on a UCAV, chines and turkish assistance may be there, we may even see some technology being incorporated into them from the Falco but Falco itself wil remain a UAV and that is what it is good at..

regards!

to see a UCAV in pakistani colors we have to wait but it wont be for too long sor sure,
pakistanis already producing UAV, now we have got hands onto modren westren engines in sahpe of falco, all these are step towards indegenioud UCAV!
sit tight and keep praying, hope to see something great very soon!
regards!

Selex is also working on another heavier version of Falco with 175KG Payload.......but its not ready yet.I am sure they will even try to develop it quickly if PAF Shows interest but funds are also a issue.With 175KG a the bigger falco can take off with 3 Hell fire missiles safely (45KG Each).

Selex is also working on another heavier version of Falco with 175KG Payload.......but its not ready yet.I am sure they will even try to develop it quickly if PAF Shows interest but funds are also a issue.With 175KG a the bigger falco can take off with 3 Hell fire missiles safely (45KG Each).

yes, this may be a possibility, a new version of Falco, we cannot ever make our existing Falco turn ino a UCAV, if it is to come with name Falco, it has to be a new designed armed version by the original producers.
in the mean time Pakistan may well be working on its own indegenious UCAV. atleast PAF is reported to have connections with turkish UCAV projetc and this may yield something for our servies!

regards!

for the indegenoius option that i have been refering to again and again, Buraq is the name to keep an eye on!
although the officials have denied the existence of any such project but there statement was rather defensive saying " we are not in position to comment on exixtence of any such project" and then saying "it do not exist and is just a propagande"!!
i wonder if one is not in a position to comment then how can he end up denying it!!
keeping secrets PAF??
good going,

regards!

well for Buraq is there is anything like this in a UCAV, it is rumored to be under development and to be able to carry a NESCOM made laser traget designator, and laser guided missiles!
nothing much is know as yet,

regards!

Al Jazeera reports :-

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom