What's new

Pakistan Beautiful Views In HD 1080P

Cool. As long as you do the reality check. That only 2% of Pakistan is like that. And rest of the down country looks at them like backward.

Cool. As long as you do the reality check. That only 2% of Pakistan is like that. And rest of the down country looks at them like backward.
mate I travel extensively globally. and pakistan is one of the best places in the world if you love mountains. you have never been and yet have an opinion

IMG_20160721_120058_1.jpg
View attachment 417924

Both of the images are taken on Baifo Glacier my myself on the way to Snow Lake. Pakistan is incredibly beautiful.

They are not too far from my ancestral village so I do know. Not ignorant here.
have you been there?

Attachments

• IMG_20160721_105343.jpg
    IMG_20160721_105343.jpg
    618.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20160721_102704.jpg
    IMG_20160721_102704.jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 38

Pakistan is one of the most mountainous regions in the world. And we aren't talking about unremarkable hills on the periphery of ranges with token sub-ranges but the actual core regions of the 3 highest ranges in the world. Northern Pakistan is the mecca for anything and everything that is mountainous. The only other region that comes close to us in mountains is Nepal, except it's tamer and less dense . We are the elite when it comes to mountains. I mean Pakistan has more documented +7000 meter peaks than all the rest of the world combined.

Let's talk numbers. GB is 124,249 km², Hazara Division is 25,053 km², Malakand Division is 29,871 km² and AJK is 14,151 km². Total area as depicted in the video = roughly 193,324 km². Which is roughly 24.284% of Pakistan. Keep in mind that we did not count the lower laying areas of the Hindukush or the Himalayas in this (e.g. Parachinar, seen in the pic posted above by Toori). We didn't even touch the Sulaiman and Kirthar ranges. Now, for comparison's sake, Switzerland's total area is 41,285 km² and Nepal's is 147,181 km² (including its low lands, flat lands and lower Himalayan regions).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Districts_of_Pakistan

They are not too far from my ancestral village so I do know. Not ignorant here.

I doubt that. You clearly are nowhere near realising the incomprehensible scale and expanse of Pakistan's mountainous regions.

Btw, if you don't mind me asking, where is your village located?

And rest of the down country looks at them like backward.

Because the rest of the country isn't very well educated on the matter.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom