What's new

Pakistan bashing has become fashion in India: Salman Bashir

Seriously....and India Bashing does not happen in Pakistani Media and forum , people are living in ignorance besides knowing fact well that India Bashing is quiet common among certain Pakistani and Chinese members . Not to mention your entire school sylubus is based on India/Hinduism bashing..

If you have any doubts check how every few posts you get a statement saying " we ruled India for 1000 years BS"

Gen. Musharraf's interview is a perfect answer to all the Indian's & their corrupt lying media.

Indians never admit anything the only thing Indians are good at is pointing figures without looking at themselves & we have being seeing this from decades or from the day one.

It's like I said lying & doing propaganda aginst Pakistan has become part of India.

WELL INDIAns are supreme quality hypocrites ,
they call for peace but at the same time their actions are tellings some other story ,
role of india in afghanistan and balochistan is no more a secrete now ....
PAKISTAN is passing through a very difficult pharse but i am hopeful that coming years will lead towards recovery ...
once we are over with internal insurgency we will be on way to progress ....
INDIAN should have played constructive role for better future of both countries but unfortunately their policy makers and nation don't want peace in the region ............

Pakistan bashing is done by Pakistani even more.

As for peace, since 1990s you are sending insurgents, then Lahore trip and you gave us Kargil, then Agra summit and peace talks, then you gave Kasab.

Well if you can do proxy, we can too. Sorry to say, its just dirty games played by both nations.

It has always been a habit in India but how did we let it become a habit in all these other countries? Is it because we failed on the media front and failed to present our version of events. I believe it indeed is.

It has always been a habit in India but how did we let it become a habit in all these other countries? Is it because we failed on the media front and failed to present our version of events. I believe it indeed is.
The failure is not only presenting your case but the reasons given by many people, most of these reasons are conspiracy theories.

Rest of the world accepts what mainstream media says, but when Pakistani analysts, leaders come on International forum, they either make rhetoric and talk without facts and proofs. This make their points weak and often discarded.

Also Pakistan media have wrong priorities too. During Qadri's Long March, entire media was over that issue but very less attention was given to Quetta and LOC. Now no one in Pakistan protests against drones and not even media is interested in talking on it. Pakistanis need to be proactive, well they are not even reactive anymore.

^^ Whats ur problem in what Pakistan does

I can also talk about the drastic change from rape straight to LOC and now its Rahul Gandhi in India.

pakistan bashing has become a global phenomenon.

Back
Top Bottom