What's new

PAKISTAN BABUR CRUISE MISILE

Rao Sahab

Reaction score
weapons-defence-5-large.jpg

6c5ad1f1871c26db0e06cfd256b40fcdc2087ea3_big.jpg

Babur_cruise_missile.jpg

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

The first one is Raad not Babur, the last two pictures are very old.

!@!@!... Reverse-Engineered ...!@!@!

By any chance, was Babur reverse-engineered from Tomahawk cruise missiles that were fired by Clinton into Afghanistan in August 1998. ???

About 75 cruise missiles were fired by US into Afghanistan (Link) & Americans didn't come to pick the debris,,, some might NOT have exploded (I presume), & even exploded ones might have been handed (sold) to Pakistan by Afghan Taliban...!@!@!@!

They kind of resemble a lot... don't they.?
-
Tomahawk:-
cruise-missile-intro.jpg

-
Babur:-
Babur-1.jpg8ff77238-5dbe-4ed5-9ad5-883927bc045aLarger.jpg

If they were reverse-engineered,,, I must appreciate Pakistani scientists & I am amazed at their skills despite having very limited resources... :tup::tup::tup:

We witnessed how Babur missile moved itself beside Mirage jet @ 0:28

:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:

We witnessed how Babur missile moved itself beside Mirage jet @ 0:28

:smitten:
In this video it seems babur has been fired from a tube and not like other launches which we have seen in past ... It appears to me that this might be inducted in navy may be with our F-22 P frigates ... I don't know the exact size required for this is available with our F-22 P or not ... If yes then DAM we got a gr8 deterrence as this missile has true pin point accuracy far better than tomahawk's, better range and better radar evading techniques ... and in addition it seems to be ready to integrated in submarine ... although we don't have 1 which have a capability for BML or CML ...

Last edited by a moderator:
this is absolutely true as is confirmed by the people involved

!@!@!... Reverse-Engineered ...!@!@!

By any chance, was Babur reverse-engineered from Tomahawk cruise missiles that were fired by Clinton into Afghanistan in August 1998. ???

About 75 cruise missiles were fired by US into Afghanistan (Link) & Americans didn't come to pick the debris,,, some might NOT have exploded (I presume), & even exploded ones might have been handed (sold) to Pakistan by Afghan Taliban...!@!@!@!

They kind of resemble a lot... don't they.?
-
Tomahawk:-
cruise-missile-intro.jpg

-
Babur:-
Babur-1.jpg8ff77238-5dbe-4ed5-9ad5-883927bc045aLarger.jpg

If they were reverse-engineered,,, I must appreciate Pakistani scientists & I am amazed at their skills despite having very limited resources... :tup::tup::tup:

BTW whats new in this thread ?heheheehhe i see all these videos pics million times in last five years .lol

copies or not copied, it's fully functional (re-vamped and improved) -- and in the event of war would definitely get the job accomplished

if i'm not mistaken, that's all that matters in the end :)

Back
Top Bottom