What's new

Pakistan arrests French man accused of al-Qaeda ties

We are as this escapade shows attempting to do our best in stopping these morons. Our nation and sacrifice to the cause has been unique and a costly one. The good thing is we are rooting these "unwelcome tourists" into our land. Its difficult as the intent isnt shown on their face and one has to work their intentions out. The more we catch the more it will set an example that its not safe to come as we will not accommodate their presence.

Good for your country but your reasoning is pretty trivial. The reasons go beyond "unwelcome tourists" and more to do with prevailing conditions, ideologies, support, existing terror infrastructure in Pakistan. Its easier for a terrorist to slip into a nation if he wants to hide and hatch a plan. There must be more when he takes his chances to slip into a country that is part of the war on terror. Think about it. Was he really an "unwelcome tourist"?

yaar half of their tamil nadu is infested with tamil tiger sympathisers, activists, and even mercenaries (much documented proof of that)

so ignore these dot-heads because they are in no position to yap about an issue like this which is very complex and which requires cooperation of countries -- not just agencies within one country

offtopic

I hear this "dot-head" thing is catching on in Pakistan too. Have you ever seen a wanna be dot-head?
check this :undecided:

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

Think about it. Was he really an "unwelcome tourist"?

With respect you have a think too . Did he get arrested by the authorities? - This in itself will answer your question. You live in a cloud thinking we welcome these undesirables in our nation. You have a think - what benefit does our nation have to allow access for these morons?

Good for your country but your reasoning is pretty trivial. The reasons go beyond "unwelcome tourists" and more to do with prevailing conditions, ideologies, support, existing terror infrastructure in Pakistan. Its easier for a terrorist to slip into a nation if he wants to hide and hatch a plan. There must be more when he takes his chances to slip into a country that is part of the war on terror. Think about it. Was he really an "unwelcome tourist"?
Lets have it your way this article was a good thing done by pak forces on their own without any intel from CIA or west and they deserved a praise but look at the response of indians they are trying their best to implicate pak into being a terroe supporter someway or the other.Any neutral discussion would have arrived after praising pak to evaluate what are the factots behind so many french men getting indulged into such activities something that dint cross indians mind because they were so busy bashing Pak.No frutiful discussion can be achieved with a blind and pre-fed mind the only thing unfortunately most of the indians on this forum possess.

Pak let millions of refugees enter during afghan soviet war and we are even today praying price for that even today and rest all of your points have been answered precisely by kaif and other members in earlier post have a look at them and dont go beyond limits in yr hatred for Pak as it will only make you biased and as a whole will only damage your country.

offtopic

I hear this "dot-head" thing is catching on in Pakistan too. Have you ever seen a wanna be dot-head?
check this :undecided:

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

Dumbo we have a lot of hindu population is sindh and these models are just representing them as being a part of the society but the facts remains millions of dot-heads live only in india in the whole world:D

off-topic -- i heard indians are rushing and buying out Pakistani fashion supplies so it makes sense to ''foster'' to their ''needs''

just deport him to france and be done with him

no we should keep them and get valuable information from them - if they have any....then deport them (which is probably what is happening now i wuud imagine)

Do those 198 countries support terrorism in the name of strategic depth???
At the end of the day, Pakistan is the destination.
DO those 198 countries share border with Afghanistan??

Do those 198 countries have world toughest terrain shared with Afghanistan???

Do those 198 countries have villages on both side because of which people come and forth without visa??

Do those 198 countries gave refuge to 3.5 million (At the time of 1980) after the war??

Please answer....

And i almost forgot.... :lol:

Well the difference is LTTE leaders died in Sri Lanka. Al Qaida leaders died/dying/will continue to die in Pakistan. That includes OBL.
And if I may add, by a foreign military.

not all are dying....we try to arrest them alive since they are valuable ALIVE. A dead broken corpse is of little value.

many of them have been arrested; some serving prison sentences in Pakistan as i type this.

we cant control who flies into our country; the onus is on those countries to prevent their rotten apples from even making it as far as the airport to travel

:rofl::rofl:
typical indian response and mentality; go ask Sri Lankans what they think about your attempted strategic depth in their country

Well to be honest I understand your argument. But tell me, why don't they fly to Iran?
The reason is they manage to find support somewhere in Pakistan. May be because of extremism/radicalization of the society etc.
And very little will has been shown by the Pakistani leadership in tackling this radicalization.
This is exactly what groups like TTP feed on.
not all are dying....we try to arrest them alive since they are valuable ALIVE. A dead broken corpse is of little value.

many of them have been arrested; some serving prison sentences in Pakistan as i type this.

we cant control who flies into our country; the onus is on those countries to prevent their rotten apples from even making it as far as the airport to travel

typical indian response and mentality; go ask Sri Lankans what they think about your attempted strategic depth in their country

Sons of Zaid Hamid. Cyber Jihad? smart try but, normally propaganda uses some things like 'rational motives' distorted 'facts'. Your attempt here seems a bit going too far on that one. didn't they train you well enough?

better luck next time.

If you were just trying to troll, and comment for the sake of come back, Ignore my post.

Because when we arrest and hand them over they manage to escape....... And at that point we lose track of them......

Just like libi escape from Prision or OBL escape for Tora Bora.

Reply of the day brother. :tub: :D

Sons of Zaid Hamid. Cyber Jihad? smart try but, normally propaganda uses some things like 'rational motives' distorted 'facts'. Your attempt here seems a bit going too far on that one. didn't they train you well enough?

better luck next time.

If you were just trying to troll, and comment for the sake of come back, Ignore my post.

brother nothing make sense in your post which proofs Abu Zulfiqar pushed your senstive nerve and in reply you just blasted him with nonsense with Zaid Hamid sons... and blah blah... Go read your own history to know better what to say in counter.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom