What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

this is by far the most foolish thing Ive ever read, when someone asks you for a source to a claim you made, you are supposed to provide the proof, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

so I ask again, do you have a source for "to that the americans replied---oh---the 200 million dollars was held back for your dear leader Benazir Bhutto---."

hi
Indeed——kids being fed info on wikipedia that is all they can say

You are a 29 years old---don't you read news papers---and if you read them don't you retain any information---.

Hi,

So let me ask you this---your little 5 years old girl is dying of pneumonia---the doctor says wait for two months we have a new medication coming---!!!!

Now go tell your wife of your decision to wait---.

Right from day one---this deal was a FAILURE---.
So what was the alternative? AH 1Zs are not coming. Z 10 failed. Eurocopters are expensive. We already have few Mi35Ms. Maybe our army doesnt find them effective

I agree. In fact, if GHQ truly believes in this 'Hybrid War' narrative it's promoting, then it should have absolutely no problem with waiting for the Turks. We are not fighting an open war for a while, and the GOP/GHQ are so obviously looking to deescalate matters for the time being. For the PAA, it would mean reworking the attack helicopter plans around a new ITAR-free system -- T629 -- that it could build into a large fleet over the long-term.

Hi,

coming from someone like you is a total disappointment.

if an illiterate person would have said that—-that would still be a surprise but from you——it was shocking ( about predicting no war )

i am so very disappointed with myself.

So what was the alternative? AH 1Zs are not coming. Z 10 failed. Eurocopters are expensive. We already have few Mi35Ms. Maybe our army doesnt find them effective

Hi

how did z10 fail. That is a strong term.

it did nit fail, it may have scored a little lower than the Turkish equipment, but it was sanctions free.

pakistan could have worked with china to resolve the issues and the chinese have always complied.

this contract with turkey was set for failure right from day one.

if you may recall Shahbaz Sharif comments asking Imran Khan to NOT dig into deals done with turkey

By far I personally have only seen Pakistanis who still beleive in islamic brotherhood rest are all worshipping either nationalism or sectarianism.
But that does not make it right does it. Look at Turkey and its efforts to become a part of EU. LOOK AT THE SHEER BIAS that has been shown to the Turks purely on grounds that they were from a different faith. The more these things happen the more the ummah will be drawn together. Even the arabs will be forced into accepting this stark reality in due time. The survival of our deen deends on unity on the basis of faith and we will not succeed and will keep being beaten up till we do unite.
A

hi
Indeed——kids being fed info on wikipedia that is all they can say

So no source then? on the "to that the americans replied---oh---the 200 million dollars was held back for your dear leader Benazir Bhutto---." Got it! You just made up random fake outlandish drama, and tried passing it off as some universal fact.

This engine will be delivered to TAI for T625 tests within next months
EOVRo4DWsAIH9Z5

very promising

So no source then? on the "to that the americans replied---oh---the 200 million dollars was held back for your dear leader Benazir Bhutto---." Got it! You just made up random fake outlandish drama, and tried passing it off as some universal fact.

Hi

when you find the truth, come and apologize, i will respect you for that.

https://asianmilitaryreview.com/2018/11/china-eyes-second-attack-helicopter-opportunity/

The company had earlier dispatched three army aviation Z-10s to Pakistan for testing by the army in 2016. However, the service eventually selected the Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) T129 ATAK attack helicopters because the Z-10s reportedly did not meet performance and reliability requirements for austere environments.

AVIC subsidiary Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) then went back to the drawing board with detailed test data accumulated from in-country testing and rolled out the new Z-10ME, which is believed to feature a more powerful 1,200kW engine as well as an extensive active and passive defensive aide suite.

Conflicting reports of PA getting the Zulu's... confusing. Are we ever gonna those helos from Uncle Sam or what?

Back
Top Bottom