What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

This chopper with out doubt can fill the needs for Pakistan Aviation sector, Pakistan really has to focus on this wonderful plateform , sufficient quantity and latest Tech and unlimited Ammo which I am sure we can order and train more often with live Ammo

Z-10 / T-129 offer a nice 1/2 punch to have and build the aviation fleet around

Puma Local Manufacturing deal would solve our long term transport needs

GPEJiCN.png

The speed for Z-10 and T129 are sufficient for our needs and the range is also quite appropriate.

From weight carrying ability (Weapons) it seemz the Z-10 has some advantage and the T-129 is marginally lighter in that sector.

However the two platform offers a ideal combination to diversify the Aviation fleet

While PUMA offers a nice loal production for Transport Level chopper

Ideal Setup Long Term

Pakistan Helicopter Factory
100--Z10 (Licenced Serial Production)
50----T129 (Licenced Serial Production)
50----PUMA (Serial Production)
50----AgustaWestland AW139 (On Going Order)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Short Term Benefits

3 to 12----Mi-35 see how things evolve
18 ----Super Cobra (Special Ops , over priced limited ammo, delays delays )
30 ----Cobra (Pending retirement bit outdated)

Rate of climb for Z-10 is inaccurate, I bet the rate of climb is so bad that Chinese are not willing to disclose that information. One of the main reasons why A-129INT was selected by Turkey is because rate of climb, which is an important factor when you are flying in between and over mountainous terrain.

According to today's news, T129 was sent to Pakistan for trial purposes.

http://www.kokpit.aero/atak-helikopteri-pakistan-satis-plani

Indigenous attack helicopters are being studied for the sale to Pakistan

• Last Updated: 7/05/17 07:58:15

Ministry of Defense, the ATAK helicopters manufactured by TAI facilities with domestic pushed the button for the sale to Pakistan. Tests will be sold helicopter gunships succeeds Islamabad.

Turkey's domestic military helicopter attack in the studies related to the sale appeared to Pakistan. Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc. (TAI) produced by the T129 ATAK helicopter was learned that the trial in order to be sent to Pakistan.

According to information received from the Ministry of Defense officials, and makes its first flight on 22 April 2014 to 17 August 2011't TSK delivered ATAK helicopters, if successfully pass the testing process in Pakistan, will be exported to these countries. Thus, Turkey for the first time in the history of the Republic to another country level will have made military vehicle sales. Turkey's sales process will move forward one step of the domestic arms production is expected to be completed shortly.

Attack helicopters are mainly used in air operations against the PKK terrorist organization in the East and Southeast. Attack helicopters are defused by members of the terrorist organization be identified by the use of UAVs and bomb disposal effective tools. In particular, the distribution of actual terrorists in terrorist operations in rural ATAK helicopters also be used with howitzer cannon.

BEST OF ITS CLASS

ATAK project, the TSK assault and tactical reconnaissance helicopters to meet the requirements were implemented with the agreement signed in 2007 and 2010. First, the planning carried out as 50 helicopters, 9 Early incorporation include Helicopter (EDH) was added. AgustaWestland A129 body design, the TSK's needs appropriately engine, drivetrain and tail blades (propellers) has been changed. They also mounted a national weapons systems. In this study, resulting T129, the world was the most effective attack helicopters in its class.

Close air support missions and designed for multi-purpose two types of task T129 ATAK, challenging with heavy weapons load "high-altitude hot air" was designed for tasks. Close air support missions for the T129, up to 76 pieces of 70 mm unguided rockets and 500 rounds of ammunition capacity was equipped with 20 mm cannon. The T129 B in accordance with the multi-purpose tasks were integrated with the most modern electronic warfare equipment.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

T129 was tested in Pakistan last year I think, unless this is a retrial.

I think, The Atak sent to Pakistan last year was T-129A COIN variant. This time, It may be T-129 B1 variant to test onboard Mizrak ATGM and Cirit firings.

Is there scope for different engines to be used in the T129?

I think, The Atak sent to Pakistan last year was T-129A COIN variant. This time, It may be T-129 B1 variant to test onboard Mizrak ATGM and Cirit firings.

but I think Pakistani delegation was supposed to witness the live firing of antitank missile from T-129 in Turkey ....???

but I think Pakistani delegation was supposed to witness the live firing of antitank missile from T-129 in Turkey ....???

Yes but We don't know whether Pakistani delegation attended or not. I also don't know the reason of second T-129 Atak to be sent to Pakistan, just my predictions bro.

Back
Top Bottom