What's new

Pakistan Army's new Tactical gear & Uniform.

You answered your own question, these are "Tactical Vests" not "Bullet Proof Vests". Tactical vests are for carrying mission critical gear and have many designs, their main feature is that they provide easy access to gear and distribute the weight for wearers comfort.

Bullet Proof vests are to protect the wearer from high speed projectiles/shrapnel etc. these too come in various designs, specs and coverage.

You answered your own question, these are "Tactical Vests" not "Bullet Proof Vests". Tactical vests are for carrying mission critical gear and have many designs, their main feature is that they provide easy access to gear and distribute the weight for wearers comfort.

Bullet Proof vests are to protect the wearer from high speed projectiles/shrapnel etc. these too come in various designs, specs and coverage.

yes I know that, but the fact remains that with out a proper bullet proof vest the soldier will be vulnerable both physically & mentally, & with out a bullet proof vest a soldier's gear is incomplete tactical vest's should not compromise the "protective shield " of a soldier

yes I know that, but the fact remains that with out a proper bullet proof vest the soldier will be vulnerable both physically & mentally, & with out a bullet proof vest a soldier's gear is incomplete tactical vest's should not compromise the "protective shield " of a soldier

Dude tactical vests are worn above a BP vest!.... :lol:

1009888_10151625876964130_1261136225_n.jpg

soldier, please don't waste our time, go capture and kill terrorists who attack 12 foreign mountaineers including Chinese at Nanga Parbat Base Camp few days ago.

Get up and now back to work!!

im loving it well done pakistan army but i think they have different camos for plains mountains etc what are the colour schemes of other uniforms

Back
Top Bottom