What's new

Featured Pakistan Army soldier Heman Das Kolhi, who laid down his life on duty while serving in Quetta

I think in Riasat-e-Madina, non-Muslims were not permitted to join the military and paid jizya to Muslim to protect them instead (so minorities are not used as cannon fodder like it is done today, look at India, US as examples).
I don't disagree with the military's recruitment drive as I see people as people regardless of race, colour, tribe.

It just crossed my mind how it fits in PM Imran Khan's Riasat-e-Madina which more and more contradicts the Holy Riasat-e-Madina.
R u serious? U r doing politics over the news of a soldier laying down his life for the country?

There are a ton of other threads regarding Pakistan's economy, trade deals, energy sector, etc. where u can carry on peddling ur political agenda. To score some political brownie points here is just low.

Last edited:
Actually you had two options, either join the army and be exempt from jaziya or don’t join the army but pay protection money aka jaziya.
This is what I heard from a learned person..!
In modern states there is no provision for jaziya or code of conduct for slaves as there is no slavery. As states evolve, many old norms will become redundant and new norms will come in its place.

Except for your last line, I agree with what you wrote. One could say jaziya, could be an additional tax for a non-muslim living in muslim lands, so tax is just a modern form of jaziya. Sure, it might not be applicable to Pakistan since not every one is forced to do military service but for the sake of understanding of the concept if South Korea was a shaira islamic state, where military service is mandatory after reaching a certain age, a non-muslim could just pay jaziya(additional tax) and avoid that whole process. So, no even if the states evolve, there will be some sort of Islamic solution. Sure, for you being a non-muslim it might be hard to see what we see, but still one could understand the concept if he keeps an open mind.

Too many of our soldiers are being targeted by terrorist RAW filth. I assume we are working furiously to gain swift revenge for the death of this guy and others. We hit the filth in Kashmir recently. I hope to hear of more

Brave Soldier..

But just out of curiosity, will he be considered a "shaheed" according to Sharia ?
though he died defending the fort of tawheed, he himself never recited kalma.

Brave Soldier..

But just out of curiosity, will he be considered a "shaheed" according to Sharia ?
though he died defending the fort of tawheed, he himself never recited kalma.

The followers and rejecters of sharia, alike, need not concern themselves with that. It is between him and his God and between him and his God alone. His countrymen only need realize that he gave his everything for them. His enemies only need realize that there are millions like him ready to take his place.

Another attempt at derailing this thread by anyone and I will be swift.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom