What's new

Pakistan Army should take control of Pakistan until Coronavirus issue is solved

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The headless chicken type government in the centre and province and its brainless leaders should bestow the official duties to pakistan army beforesome big major catastrophe hits Pakistan.

No govenrment seen on the ground, its better if the army runs the system for the time being, army has always been invited during disaster situations like earth quake, floods so army should be able to handle this disaster as well.

regards

Bus Kardo bhai. Unko LOC me rehne do. We need to bomb their military targets and post the video only

Bss krdo bhai. Pakistan Army ko saab ko corona krwao gaye.

For past 72 years wat army has done, only country in past 72 years which has not become successful.

And then get sanctioned by the world .... Then die a slow miserable death???

It is not the duty of army and the help they are proving is already stretching them too much. Army is doing more than they are required to do helping with man power and finances out of their own pockets. Handling lockdown is the responsibility of provincial govt. According to 18th amendment passed by PPPP govt.

people who during the noon league liberally proposed that the civilian govt is not under control and that the army should take over are suddenly against the army deployment when the country is soon to be hit by a major disaster/catastrophy?

Army is the only organised institute of pakistan which has the decision making ability to turn this disaster from happening, it has the force and authority

secondly only army has the ability and experience to deal with the disaster type situation, when ever there was earth quake in north pakistan, army was called in, when there was flood, army was called in, when i called edhi they told me that they were giving rations to rangers to distrube it to the poor people, again army playing the role of government here, government is just not helping the situation but aggravating it.

Sooner army takes over the reigns and prevent disaster from occuring the better for Pakistan itself, we should not think like politicians here but as humans.

regards

Back
Top Bottom