What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Whats about the status about 122mm Rockets which were delivered per ship to Germany and the transported to Ukraine is that also false and fake ?
Original Source was Indian for that as well. Indian media reported on it and even threw around numbers like 10000 rockets. How did they know this?
Even if Pakistani Govt was trying to hide such deliveries, if the proof was anywhere on the internet we’d have seen it first on Pakistani Twitter accounts or websites like these. (As we did with the artillery)

Keep in mind if Germany or Britain buy this ammo for us, we’re technically selling it to Germany and Britain, what they chose to do with it after that is none of our concern, it’s a loophole Pakistan has been exploiting, and so have some other countries. Some countries like Turkey have even been supplying weapons directly to Ukraine but remain on good economic trading terms with Russia since they need the trade money right now. Compared to that these ammo shipments that too to third party countries is a minor thing, and there’s a reason Pakistan won’t go beyond that, like directly supplying 44 Modern MBTs to Ukraine, because it needs to keep a balance.

I do believe this delivery of Grad rockers was possibly real, but I have not yet seen concrete proof like the artillery.

Original Source was Indian for that as well. Indian media reported on it and even threw around numbers like 10000 rockets. How did they know this?
Even if Pakistani Govt was trying to hide such deliveries, if the proof was anywhere on the internet we’d have seen it first on Pakistani Twitter accounts or websites like these. (As we did with the artillery)

Keep in mind if Germany or Britain buy this ammo for us, we’re technically selling it to Germany and Britain, what they chose to do with it after that is none of our concern, it’s a loophole Pakistan has been exploiting, and so have some other countries. Some countries like Turkey have even been supplying weapons directly to Ukraine but remain on good economic trading terms with Russia since they need the trade money right now. Compared to that these ammo shipments that too to third party countries is a minor thing, and there’s a reason Pakistan won’t go beyond that, like directly supplying 44 Modern MBTs to Ukraine, because it needs to keep a balance.

I do believe this delivery of Grad rockers was possibly real, but I have not yet seen concrete proof like the artillery.

I also believe that the 122mm rockets were sold to Germany.

There was a news china handed over pak SLC 18 LEO satellites Tracking radar system but question is after tracking them which missile be used to neutralize Indian Leo satellites

Primary source is fictitious, as this story was first appeared in indian media from their picked up by social media accounts of both India and Pakistan.
Ok. I agree

Happy 83rd Pakistan Day!
On 23rd March, 1940, Muslim League held its annual session at Minto Park in Lahore. During this event Quaid-e-Azam M. Ali Jinnah & other Founding Fathers (of Pakistan) introduced the Historical Lahore Resolution that cemented Pakistan's formation.

His Majesty King Charles III inspects 200th Sovereign’s Parade and addresses the officer cadets, 2nd Lt. Daniyal Asif 6 Lancers and 2nd Lt. Zakir Hussain NLI, from Pakistan both completed the Royal Military Academy (RMA) Sandhurst, Commissioning Course 222...

Serious allegations against a former army chief. No, it’s not PTI propaganda because the anchor is establishment and PDM bastard child.

Yes, it belongs in army thread. If, it’s fake then Hamid Meer should be charged and if there is truth to what he is saying, Bajwa must be arrested.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom