What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited Headquarters Rawalpindi Corps. COAS was given comprehensive briefing on prevalent situation along LOC / Line of Actual Contact (LAC) and operational preparedness of the formations.

Security forces on Friday claimed to have killed a top militant commander near the site where bullet-riddled bodies of 15 men were found just two days ago in Balochistan’s Turbat district.
View attachment 437478
Despatched to Hell forever
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Wherever these swines reside it will not be far enough....no way near far enough!

IMG_20171118_105421.jpeg
IMG_20171118_105435.jpeg

Major General Iftikhar Khan Janjua (Hilal-e-Jurat, Sitara-i-Pakistan, Sitara-i-Quaid-i-Azamw) was a Ahamadi. Known as hero Rann of Kutch He led his men from the front in 65 & 71 & died in service of Pakistan in 71 in Battle of Chamb. What have you done for Pakistan? https://t.co/DEY0FFhMM2
View attachment 437630
There r were many officers who were Ahmedis .
AM zafer ch ,AirCom r Imtiaz Bahtti SJ who fought first dogfight with rafiqqi SJ 65 war ,Munir Ahmed SJ ,Malik brothers long list .

Another UN peacekeeper from Pakistan embraced shahadat : Naik Atta ur Rahman. 154 Pakistani peacekeepers have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Commander Peshawer Corps Lt Gen Nazir Ahmed reaches forward areas of Bajaur Agency on Pakistan- Afghanistan border
He was briefed on cross border terrorist attacks from kunar between 13-18 November. https://t.co/WVw8UNRpl1
IMG_20171121_171555.jpeg

Last week battle in bajaur

Mocha top secured
Mano Zangal, Kaga Pass secured
Multiple TTP attacks repulsed (35-50 killed)
2 soldiers martyred

Now a road & some forts/posts & fences need to be built & we will be able to monitor & dominate a massive area inside enemy territory

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom