What's new

Pakistan Army Information

@fatman17 can you give please some examples and elaborate it ?:

Which version and role are you talkting ? The Basic M-113 installed with a single 12.7mm AA gun (like Pak Army) or the modern uprgraded Versions, with bigger gun and turret ?

Go to www.military factory and search for 113 apc. U will get the full history.

Go to www.military factory and search for 113 apc. U will get the full history.

Its how one uses/operates the systems is what matters.

That is for every weapon the rule or case, so it does not explain why Pakistan Army did have for 40 years the "battle taxi doctrine" !

The 113 has been a highly successful APC platform.

Sorry I cant agree, I know that the very Basic version of the M-113 which Pakistan Army operates lacks in firepower and protection which makes it not succesfull, only if upgraded with turret and a better firepower it can be succesfull, otherwise it will remain a batteltaxi, while the indians can operate a true IFV, to note that BMP has a lower profile and much more firepower !

Last edited:
That is for every weapon the rule or case, so it does not explain why Pakistan Army did have for 40 years the "battle taxi doctrine" !

Sorry I cant agree, I know that the very Basic version of the M-113 which Pakistan Army operates lacks in firepower and protection which makes it not succesfull, only if upgraded with turret and a better firepower it can be succesfull, otherwise it will remain a batteltaxi, while the indians can operate a true IFV, to note that BMP has a lower profile and much more firepower !
Yes even Talha and Saad are not equipped with any cannon. We have 200+ IFV's only must focus on BMP style vehicles. I did heard Pak is buying TOT for Textron Anti tank and IFV version vehicles this will take time but it is under consideration to have IFV style transports rather than Taxi style M113. We also have Al Fahd IFV in 180 qty which are excellent platforms.

If I am not wrong Pakistan army is using Dshk Variant AA gun mounted on these APC's. DShk is famous for penetrating armour of wielded and rolled steel armour up to 25mm. Due to its High Velocity and Bore. BMP's are vulnerable against Dshk. though is it a good point ?

Last edited:

U r entitled to your POV.

IBIS150 radar

Attachments

• 1426576887026.jpg
    1426576887026.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 103
Yes even Talha and Saad are not equipped with any cannon. We have 200+ IFV's only must focus on BMP style vehicles. I did heard Pak is buying TOT for Textron Anti tank and IFV version vehicles this will take time but it is under consideration to have IFV style transports rather than Taxi style M113. We also have Al Fahd IFV in 180 qty which are excellent platforms.

If I am not wrong Pakistan army is using Dshk Variant AA gun mounted on these APC's. DShk is famous for penetrating armour of wielded and rolled steel armour up to 25mm. Due to its High Velocity and Bore. BMP's are vulnerable against Dshk. though is it a good point ?

Its not about BMP-1-2-3 versus our M-113, but the indian BMP with his hogher firepower versus our Infantry and Bunkers !

This ceremony should have been broadcasted.. Thats the way you increase the patriotism and make ppl realize what you have and the cost for obtaining it.

The father of a shaheed getting the national flag

Attachments

• 1430638658441.jpg
    1430638658441.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 81
Is mqm finally in the dock

Attachments

• 1430638747067.jpg
    1430638747067.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 77
Briefing at V Corps HQ

Attachments