What's new

Pakistan Army in ARMA

Congratulations everyone! I just lost my P:/ Drive and I lost all of my work!
this is the most rage inducing thing since Abdur Rahman Khan! Good thing he got exiled.
And now I have to start everything over
<Insert rant about how pissed I am>
:suicide::suicide2::help::hitwall:
thats sad :( But i hope u will re do all the stuff very soon (Y) best of luck

Guys, I re-started making everything. Now what if we use the MK20 as the main weapon of the Pakistani army? We already use the FN2000 in small numbers, don't we? Rather than a G3 I could put the FN2000 as the standard assault rifle, @DESERT FIGHTER @Xeric @ARMA MAN @TankMan @Pakistani Exile , I need your opinions on this one! Heres what it looks like! (We will be using a Tan version of this)
Arma3_CfgWeapons_arifle_Mk20_pointer_F.jpg

Guys, I re-started making everything. Now what if we use the MK20 as the main weapon of the Pakistani army? We already use the FN2000 in small numbers, don't we? Rather than a G3 I could put the FN2000 as the standard assault rifle, @DESERT FIGHTER @Xeric @ARMA MAN @TankMan @Pakistani Exile , I need your opinions on this one! Heres what it looks like! (We will be using a Tan version of this)
Yes @Yazp in near future our army will be equiped with this version for ARMA3 its best (Y)

In my opinion you should stick to the G3 as standard, but I don't know the gameplay implications.
Yes @Yazp in near future our army will be equiped with this version for ARMA3 its best (Y)
I highly doubt it. That weapon is not suitable for the kind of combat our Infantry is expected to be involved in, is very expensive and not as robust. There's a reason only a few units use it around the world.

In my opinion you should stick to the G3 as standard, but I don't know the gameplay implications.

I highly doubt it. That weapon is not suitable for the kind of combat our Infantry is expected to be involved in, is very expensive and not as robust. There's a reason only a few units use it around the world.

I'll note your opinion, But the reason I don't want to add the G3 in the game would be its length and weight. Aiming, Running, Walking would be difficult as compared to all the carbines the other armies use. The F2000 won't jam on you in the game. Also, the weapon is already in the game so it'll save me some time. Waiting for more feedback.

I'll note your opinion, But the reason I don't want to add the G3 in the game would be its length and weight. Aiming, Running, Walking would be difficult as compared to all the carbines the other armies use. The F2000 won't jam on you in the game. Also, the weapon is already in the game so it'll save me some time. Waiting for more feedback.
If that's the issue, you could just give them AKs or AKMs instead. Many of our soldiers and paramilitary use it, so it is factually accurate while being practical gameplay wise.

If that's the issue, you could just give them AKs or AKMs instead. Many of our soldiers and paramilitary use it, so it is factually accurate while being practical gameplay wise.
AKMS or AKs in 2035? The Americans use some weird SCAR with a mix of a cinder block MX rifle series chambered in 6.5mm, the Iranians in the game use some Katiba Lazer looking 6.5mm rifle. You seriously don't think we'll be using AKMs then, do you?

AKMS or AKs in 2035? The Americans use some weird SCAR with a mix of a cinder block MX rifle series chambered in 6.5mm, the Iranians in the game use some Katiba Lazer looking 6.5mm rifle. You seriously don't think we'll be using AKMs then, do you?
If we're talking about 2035, I doubt we'll have G3s by then.

The new Russian AK-12 looks pretty sweet. Not sure what we'll have in 2035, but the AK-12 is a good bet.

AKs have been around, and effective, for the past 70 years. I'm pretty sure they'll stay here for more than the next 20, with some advancements of course.

AK-12;
SbyfA[1].jpg

nrBK4[1].jpg

Or, given Pakistan's cooperation with China, maybe we'll have some version of the QBZ-95. It's relatively recent, has a modern bullpup design and uses modern ammunition (Chinese 5.8×42mm , has some advantages over 5.56 and 5.45). Some Pakistani special forces already use it.
ZfoYBVa[1].jpg

qbz-95-500-6[1].jpg

If we're talking about 2035, I doubt we'll have G3s by then.

The new Russian AK-12 looks pretty sweet. Not sure what we'll have in 2035, but the AK-12 is a good bet.

AKs have been around, and effective, for the past 70 years. I'm pretty sure they'll stay here for more than the next 20, with some advancements of course.

AK-12;
View attachment 226710
View attachment 226711

Or, given Pakistan's cooperation with China, maybe we'll have some version of the QBZ-95. It's relatively recent, has a modern bullpup design and uses modern ammunition (Chinese 5.8×42mm , has some advantages over 5.56 and 5.45). Some Pakistani special forces already use it.
View attachment 226712

View attachment 226713
Hey, let me clear some things up for you.
arma3worldblocssmall.jpg

China and Russia are allied with CSAT (The red countries) NATO is still there, but weakened. The Arab leauge is completely irrelevant in the game. CSAT is like the Asian/Middleastern NATO. They use Russian, Turkish, Chinese and Iranian equipment which looks like this:
Arma3_screenshot_02.jpg
tu1JDRQOLLXd.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Note that the APC's used by the Iranians and Turks and most probably us too are a real life Otokar ARMA APC:
arma.jpg

Just remember that Pakistan is no longer an "Islamic Republic" and is more liberal.
Thats what the Iranian army looks like in 2035. We're trying to make the Pakistani army mod according to ARMA Lore. The main battle rifle of CSAT would be the Katiba 6.5mm Caseless ammo. (looks alot like a KH2002)

Last edited:
Hey, let me clear some things up for you.
View attachment 226714
China and Russia are allied with CSAT (The red countries) NATO is still there, but weakened. The Arab leauge is completely irrelevant in the game. CSAT is like the Asian/Middleastern NATO. They use Russian, Turkish, Chinese and Iranian equipment which looks like this:
View attachment 226715 View attachment 226716
Note that the APC's used by the Iranians and Turks and most probably us too are a real life Otokar ARMA APC:
View attachment 226718

Just remember that Pakistan is no longer an "Islamic Republic" and is more liberal.
Thats what the Iranian army looks like in 2035. We're trying to make the Pakistani army mod according to ARMA Lore. The main battle rifle of CSAT would be the Katiba 6.5mm Caseless ammo. (looks alot like a KH2002)
So, being a part of CSAT, Pakistan is allied to China in the game like they are in real life. Then the QBZ-95 is a pretty good option. You could modify it a bit and make it look like it fires caseless 6.5mm ammo, so that it can be standardized with the rest of CSAT according to ARMA lore.

I had a look at the ARMA3 wiki and the NATO's MX weapons seem to be based on the SCAR - similarly, you could base Pakistan's weapon on the QBZ and name it something else.

I'll try and do a QBZ later on, But here's how the troops are supposed to look like with the F2000, I'm also waiting for more feedback on the F2000 thing:
2015-06-03_00003.jpg
2015-06-03_00007.jpg

The only main rifles in the game are the American SCAR-L mix with a Shoebox MX rifle, The Iranian Katiba, the Israeli Tavor and the F2000.

I'll try and do a QBZ later on, But here's how the troops are supposed to look like with the F2000, I'm also waiting for more feedback on the F2000 thing:
2015-06-03_00003.jpg
2015-06-03_00007.jpg

The only main rifles in the game are the American SCAR-L mix with a Shoebox MX rifle, The Iranian Katiba, the Israeli Tavor and the F2000.
Damn it, I slapped on the arma 2 logo on the screenshots agian :hitwall:

Otokar ARMA! Will add another version with the CWTS soon.
2015-06-04_00010.jpg
2015-06-04_00009.jpg
2015-06-04_00011.jpg

And I re-did the fatigues. Now its super high Resolution :
2015-06-04_00004.jpg

2015-06-04_00006.jpg

For now, the troops are using the F2000, Maybe later on we can change to the QBZ 95-1 or something else!

Back
Top Bottom