What's new

Pakistan Army in ARMA

Yazp

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
uUjyw1w.png

Note:

I have created a new thread due to people saying they cannot post onto the old one. I contacted Pakistan defence but have received no reply. Therefore I started a new thread. (I hate spamming the forums with the same topic over and over again as much as you do)
Pakistan Army in The ARMA series.
Salam Alaikom everyone,
I have started development on a modificaton for ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead(Based in Takistan which is basically Afghanistan and has Taliban) which adds a new faction called Pakistani Armed Forces. It will include the Pakistani Army, Special services group, Airforce and perhaps the SSW. Also, any other ideas are also welcome, Post them down below!
Also:
Another person is developing another mod for ARMA 3 in which I help him and vice-versa.
@Kuzuri
ykrvm2R.png

kMOLLEv.jpg

Vn9zxvS.jpg

PRkkMR1.png

Last edited:
What did you use to make it with ? is it suppose to be a game?elaborate.

If you would google "ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead", You'd do me and yourself a huge favor.
Nice!!! hope your modification works for you.Which software are you using for the modification?just asking.

Nice!!! hope your modification works for you.Which software are you using for the modification?just asking.
Thank you and,
Bohemia Interactive Tools 2.5, Photoshop 6, Blender and Microsoft Visual Studio C++

Thank you and,
Bohemia Interactive Tools 2.5, Photoshop 6, Blender and Microsoft Visual Studio C++
Nice,my brother uses Adobe Photoshop CS6 (which he is quite good at).He is learning how to make games,uses Unity,he is quite new at it.I wonder did you make the characters,scenes and other tools yourself,gee that must have been tough.Anyway,good luck.

@Yazp Nice work, Bro. The camoflauge looks great. :tup:

As for Mi35 hind, I don't think Pakistan has received them yet. Not sure how realistic it would be to add something Pakistan does not yet have.

As for Mi35 hind, I don't think Pakistan has received them yet. Not sure how realistic it would be to add something Pakistan does not yet have.
Indeed... Any ideas on what I should be doing next? Anyone?

Question:
Does Pakistan use Mi8s with the S5 57mm Unguided launchers on the wings like this Russian one?
mi-8mt%20002.jpg

Also can someone create a list of all Vehicles Pakistan uses along with their common loadout/weapons.
Current Progress:
Polishing the first preview.
Making the Rangers and FC models.
SSG models need to wait.

Last edited:
Question:
Does Pakistan use Mi8s with the S5 57mm Unguided launchers on the wings like this Russian one?
mi-8mt%20002.jpg

Also can someone create a list of all Vehicles Pakistan uses along with their common loadout/weapons.
Current Progress:
Polishing the first preview.
Making the Rangers and FC models.
SSG models need to wait.
Vehicles ? APCs or air borne assets ?

And no we don't use MIs with rockets .. PA doesn't use transport helis in that role .. Mostly the MI's are seen carrying extra fuel tanks (although we do have those rocket pods- K-8s are armed with them for training but not in actual combat role).

At most transport helis are armed with machine guns like FN or MG-3 & FLIR's.

P.S: here is something you might like :

Burraq. UCAV.. Armed with Burq Laser guided missile:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Update:
I made the newer digital camoflauge the Pakistan Army has issued. Here's how it looks:
bCxZsBb.jpg

I may release a miniature version of this mod to a few people in the near future for testing.
(@TankMan and @Pakistani Exile) :-)
Should I add in the Mi35 hind?

Knees,elbow pads are also a standard issue these days.. Apart from gloves.

Camo:

image.jpg

Vehicles ? APCs or air borne assets ?

And no we don't use MIs with rockets .. PA doesn't use transport helis in that role .. Mostly the MI's are seen carrying extra fuel tanks (although we do have those rocket pods- K-8s are armed with them for training but not in actual combat role).

At most transport helis are armed with machine guns like FN or MG-3 & FLIR's.

P.S: here is something you might like :

Burraq. UCAV.. Armed with Burq Laser guided missile:

View attachment 202452 View attachment 202454 View attachment 202455 View attachment 202457

Knees,elbow pads are also a standard issue these days.. Apart from gloves.

I'll get working on the extra gear soon.
Thanks for the UAV pictures!
Also, By vehicles I mean everything in the Pakistani Inventory Including AFVs, APCs or and Air assets.
Correct me if im wrong, But is the Saad and Talha APC a copy of the MT-LB?

We did use them in the past though (Afghan MIs-defectors).

I'll get working on the extra gear soon.
Thanks for the UAV pictures!
Also, By vehicles I mean everything in the Pakistani Inventory Including AFVs, APCs or and Air assets.
Correct me if im wrong, But is the Saad and Talha APC a copy of the MT-LB?

No saad and talha are based on M-113s ....

IFVs,APCs and MRAPs :

Hamza IFV
Dragoon IFV
PIFV (project frozen)
Etc

APCS:
Qaswa Logistic vehicle
Saad
Talha
M113
Commando ASV
Skod
BTR-80
Raad
etc etc

MRAPS:
Caspirs
Max pros
HIT Burraq
Buffalo EOD

and some PUMA's

Note : I haven't include loght armoured vehicles or LAVs like protector,Mohafiz etc.
I'm in a hurry so these are the ones I have in my mind but il post pics etc tommorow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom