What's new

Pakistan army helicopter crashes in the Chenab

so many PAF crashes, seems like PAF is getting the colours of our government

Some people on this thread have their head up their a$$.This is not PAF Crash - This helicopter is part of Army Aviation...It is in no way connected with Pakistan Air Force.

Pilot Major Zahid Bari and trainee officer Captain Ahmed killed flying a vintage trainer.

This is what happens when the Armed forces of Pakistan indulge in breakfast cereal making, golf course lounges, tikka and fast food joints, cake and bake shops ,developing Defense Housing Colonies , Animal husbandry and daily milk and news paper distribution, poultry and shrimp farming , shisha/hooka bars , running NLC, matrimonial match making and marriage hall leasing business and photography etc etc. instead of doing the job they are paid to do - keep us Pakistanis safe!

ever occurred to you what kind of life they go through during their TOD's? even a Captain have given more sweat and blood for the country than any of the politicians combined so what if they indulge into other "civilian" activities, why are you turning blind eye to our politicians doing the same thing, heck atleast armed forces personal do the same thing in a much better way.

Have some respect stop making a fool out of this thread someones son is killed stop this trolling on such threads

There is definitely some game going on. Pakistan buys its aircraft from USA and I am 100% sure they keep keys/codes of all their equipment sold to other countries. We saw this happen in the Iran-Iraq war when Iranian f-16 couldn't target Iraqi planes becuase the US had sabotaged them.

Ḥashshāshīn;2967888 said:
There is definitely some game going on. Pakistan buys its aircraft from USA and I am 100% sure they keep keys/codes of all their equipment sold to other countries. We saw this happen in the Iran-Iraq war when Iranian f-16 couldn't target Iraqi planes becuase the US had sabotaged them.
Wow there are no kill switches the paf or for that matter the PA aviation wing are not dumb to see these things

RIP...Inalilahy wa inna ilehey rajeoon,...May Allah bless their souls and give patience to their loved ones ameen.Sad n tragic loss to Pakistan.

RIP to the dead, accidents do happen. Also it could be that lack of funds are showing up in maintenance. Just thought.

Another one pops up. Iranian F-16's????? Do not correct your mistakes but keep on blaming others. It seems we are now looking for another enemy to take the place of India for the next fifty years.

Lol why rip on your own country bro??. It ll encourage the trolls[both sides] to come out guns blazing.

Because some expats think they can be more Canadian by dissing their old country. Sad really, because no matter how Canadian you try to be, at the end, you'll still be the same brown ****.

IRAN DOESN'T HAVE F-16s GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it is because they did not exist.

Back
Top Bottom