What's new

Pakistan Army has fired 150 missiles inside Afghanistan: Tolo News

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan-attack-Nangarhar-1.jpg

Missiles landed in Sarkano and Khas districts of the province, no reports of human casualties thus far.
Pakistani troops have resumed their shelling into Afghanistan and 145 missiles have hit eastern Kunar province in the past two days, local officials said.

“So far there have been no reports of casualties,” said Juma Gul, Provinccial Police Chief of Kunar. He confirmed said on Tuesday that the missiles landed in Sarkano and Khas districts of the province, causing some structural damage.

There are reports that the Pakistani military forces have fired more than 500 rockets on Afghanistan’s border regions over the past two weeks. The attacks have left more than 500 families homeless, especially in eastern Nangarhar province.

Last week Pakistan announced that it was closing its borders with Afghanistan amid terrorist threats of attacks from Afghanistan. Later Pakistan also launched missile attacks on the borders provinces in eastern Afghanistan.

According to reports, Pakistan’s fresh border policy has caused major problems for the people living on both sides of the borders. There is speculation that some of the people living in the border areas are trying to remain in touch using illegal routes.

Pakistan’s rocket shelling of Afghanistan’s eastern region follows a recent suicide bombing in a Sufi shrine in Pakistan’s Sindh province which killed 75 of people and wounded hundreds of others.

https://timesofislamabad.com/pakist...iles-inside-afghanistan-tolo-news/2017/03/08/

Missiles are a short term solution, a hammer when what is actually required is a scalpel to tackle this threat. As I had said weeks ago there is NO other option than using a similar approach which even Turkey has employed by sending Pro Turkish militia backed by Turkish army to drive away the terrorists from the border region in Syria.

come what may this is the only option we will have left. better to start prepping for it now!

Now Pakistan has lost the right to protest against Drone attacks and Indian strikes since they are doing they same inside Afghanistan.
Pakistan is creating a buffer zone to keep terrorist out. Same policy that Turkey maintains in Syria.
About Indian surgical strikes please try if you can. We will happily greet you with beautiful fire works.

Now Pakistan has lost the right to protest against Drone attacks and Indian strikes since they are doing they same inside Afghanistan.
Whatever you say, my fellow. Its not like your statement means anything to PDF. The fact is drone strikes started before any alleged action by Pakistan into Afghanistan and also Indian Strikes never happened...At least not in this world.(maybe in a dream)

Your statement is not factually correct and you do not have significant proof to back up your words...
images

We have already strikes inside Pakistan many times, it is Pakistan who did't wants to accept out of shame.
Tell me something was is the same hanuman strike? that supposedly had troops do reverse airborne jump and the time scale could not be defined either! even when opposition parties asked for some proof of the strike they were told it was a mythical vedic lore i.e Hanuman strike!

We have already strikes inside Pakistan many times, it is Pakistan who did't wants to accept out of shame.
Yes yes I have seen that comedy show video but please stay on topic there no India in the opening post.

Whatever we say man, but we'll have to give it do Modi, he has made complete fool of 1.3 billion people. However this is also a blessing in disguise for us, the more delusional the Indians- the better.

So I'll just say this: the strikes were very deadly we lost 500+ jihadis, thanks to your 20 elite commandos. Plus we're all very scared of your super power status and oh I as a Pushtun wants a Pushtunistan and I look forward to great Hindu republic of India to give me my well deserved freedom.

Yes yes Indian media rubbish.

Anyhow can you plz stop trolling and derailing the thread to get some happiness out of the miseries that plague your life. You are new here so word of advice. Stop trolling and stop derailing otherwise you will face a ban. There are many respectable Indians here who know how to talk and speak. I suggest you learn from them.

On topic.

From the news article in tolo news the locals also said that our helicopters were there operating in an area however the officials have not confirmed such activity. Never the less if Pakistan is to see a terror free future then it must do one of three things.

1. Create extreme border controls.

This option has great hurdles as the 2600km border goes through mountainous terrain and to create extreme controls would require more time as well as countless check points, fences, border drones e.t.c. all of this is extremely expensive and even the mighty USA struggles with the Mexican border despite all the resources. Pakistan is already working upon it.

2. Inside Afghanistan strikes against terrorist hideouts. This would require great ground intelligence along with great political will as the Afghan govt will ask their masters the US to help them. The afghan govt may take extreme steps to protect the terrorists they so wilfully support. However this would yield lasting results and Pakistan is reaching the limits of it's patience. However the diplomatic backlash could be huge.

3. Create a buffer zone. This is the hardest of the option bcz not only it creates huge diplomatic backlash but also would be a strain on our growing economy as all military campaigns are and we may even suffer sanctions plus conquest will be the easy part. Holding a terror infested area would be the hard part where our enemies would fund terrorists to target us and this coupled with sanctions would be an issue. We would need massive support from powers like China and Russia to pull this off.
Never the less we desperately need a buffer zone that lies under our influence and the Turkish offensive is not a bad call.

As days go by Afghanistan deteriorates even more as Taliban increase their influence and power are constantly getting slight diplomatic support from Russia and China as well as ISIS is getting bolder in it's attacks. Kabul is burning and the hopelessness in Afghanistan is growing as the war is about to reach 40 years!!

what you gonna do bout it run to your masters?!

Pakistan would pursue it's National security at all costs, live with it or more out of the soon to be 20km buffer zone on the border! oh yeah it is coming!

It's not like the army is targeting ANA. They should be thankful that we're doing their work.

Anyway staying on topic; in my humble opinion this is just wastage of ammunition. We need to strike deep and clean, and make a bufferzone once and for all.

Situation is getting worse and Pakistan must take action to defend itself from Afghanistan terror attacks.
India is obviously involved in this conspiracy. Kabul controller should realize the fact as they are loosing grip in Kabul too.

It would be better call this govt "Kabul Controller" as rest of area is out of their range.

Pakistan-attack-Nangarhar-1.jpg

Missiles landed in Sarkano and Khas districts of the province, no reports of human casualties thus far.
Pakistani troops have resumed their shelling into Afghanistan and 145 missiles have hit eastern Kunar province in the past two days, local officials said.

“So far there have been no reports of casualties,” said Juma Gul, Provinccial Police Chief of Kunar. He confirmed said on Tuesday that the missiles landed in Sarkano and Khas districts of the province, causing some structural damage.

There are reports that the Pakistani military forces have fired more than 500 rockets on Afghanistan’s border regions over the past two weeks. The attacks have left more than 500 families homeless, especially in eastern Nangarhar province.

Last week Pakistan announced that it was closing its borders with Afghanistan amid terrorist threats of attacks from Afghanistan. Later Pakistan also launched missile attacks on the borders provinces in eastern Afghanistan.

According to reports, Pakistan’s fresh border policy has caused major problems for the people living on both sides of the borders. There is speculation that some of the people living in the border areas are trying to remain in touch using illegal routes.

Pakistan’s rocket shelling of Afghanistan’s eastern region follows a recent suicide bombing in a Sufi shrine in Pakistan’s Sindh province which killed 75 of people and wounded hundreds of others.

https://timesofislamabad.com/pakist...iles-inside-afghanistan-tolo-news/2017/03/08/

Hopeless reporting. If they were 150 missile Tolo news wouldn't have Any studio left for reporting. They were artillery fire.

Back
Top Bottom