What's new

Pakistan Army didnt want to issue license to GEO Channel during Musharaf Tenure . Sheikh Rasheed

1)Why is pakistan army involved in running the country's day to day business

2)Why is No one blaming or questioning them for destroying country's economy?

I would love the answer to these Two questions from the ''Patriotic'' Pakistanis. :pissed:

Last edited:
1. What did politicians did for this country in comparison to what our armed forces for this country?
2. I guess you meant to write "no one" instead of "know one", anyways why not despite of throwing dirt on each other when in opposition on action is taken against any big politicians? Nawaz, Zardari and co all are running in luxury while a common person is made to believe these all dogs hate each other?

2)Why is know one blaming or questioning them for destroying country's economy?

I would love the answer to these Two questions from the ''Patriotic'' Pakistanis. :pissed:
They started getting involved from Ayub time not now and secondly they are getting distance but situation in the region and government disaster policies effect them and by the this is matter of National security and specially if a channel is doing things on behalf of enemy forces

Thank you baqai for pointing out my spelling mistake and Zarvan for telling me when they got involved.

Since majority of the time civilian governments weren't allowed to finish their terms blaming politician is a cope out.

SO the questions remains UN answered?

2)Why is No one blaming or questioning them for destroying country's economy?

Back
Top Bottom