What's new

Pakistan Army chief General Bajwa backs talks, even as India hangs tough

Peace talk is just to buy time and rearrange terror tools.
India is preparing itself for the final talk .

As long as the snipers are in "stand-by" mode, Pak is prudent to be ready for talk....

Lol an article quoting Senior officer who wants to remain anonymous. This crap of an article deserves to thrown in garbage.

Love live Indian delusions :lol:

And that guy is a Chinese and not Pakistani

Hey, be careful there. I have numerous references of Gen Bajwa in David of starting talks!! I don’t find it from Gen Rawat!!

now go watch you chest in the mirror...careful if anyone else sees it and starts laughing

No issues there is anyone is laughing but hey he is not laughing at my “Bebasi”. Pakistani generals time and again go back to talks when their quota of retribution gets filled. Or at least suggest so. Even Pakistani politicians but we don’t do that. We have a clear stance on when to talk.

Hey, be careful there. I have numerous references of Gen Bajwa in David of starting talks!! I don’t find it from Gen Rawat!!

Yeah Gen bajwa wants peace for his people and his soldiers. Doesn't mean his forces are not giving hell to enemy which Gen rawat doesn't care about. No wonder his troops keep on posting on social media about their miserable life.

No issues there is anyone is laughing but hey he is not laughing at my “Bebasi”. Pakistani generals time and again go back to talks when their quota of retribution gets filled. Or at least suggest so. Even Pakistani politicians but we don’t do that. We have a clear stance on when to talk.

Give your delusions some rest. Just because someone talks peace doesn't mean he is afraid or something. He is just trying to give peace a chance. You don't need it. Okay then. You would keep getting what is needed.

China ran away from Doklam and Pakistan beg for talks....lol...just few steps away from being a shuper pawah now

Yeah Gen bajwa wants peace for his people and his soldiers. Doesn't mean his forces are not giving hell to enemy which Gen rawat doesn't care about. No wonder his troops keep on posting on social media about their miserable life.

Give your delusions some rest. Just because someone talks peace doesn't mean he is afraid or something. He is just trying to give peace a chance. You don't need it. Okay then. You would keep getting what is needed.

Delusion and me? No way my dear friend.
The biggest delusions actually are talking of peace and pushing terrorists at the same time.

Btw we are known for killing terrorists a few more will not dent our credentials. You keep sending and they will have only one right.

Last right with no one.

And a bullet in their head. If they survive that then the torture camp awaits them.

China ran away from Doklam and Pakistan beg for talks....lol...just few steps away from being a shuper pawah now

Hello abcd,
Ask your general he is doing it. Not begging but asking for talks.

But we understand the duplicity. There is a reason why we are smarter than you.
You can claim so about China,

Do you agree @beijingwalker ? That you ran away from doklam?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom