What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

It's interesting to see N.Waziristan operation lingering and visit of Sartaj Aziz to US. Perhaps a request put forward to speed up the process of delivering AH-1Z. Our cobra's are short legged. We need helo's in N.wazistan that carry more ammo. Cobra's with 4 TOW's or 30-32 Unguided missiles plus a turret which it has to use by hovering to a 1000 meter height exposing it self to ground fire would be a problem for ground forces who would need constant Air support.

It's interesting to see N.Waziristan operation lingering and visit of Sartaj Aziz to US. Perhaps a request put forward to speed up the process of delivering AH-1Z. Our cobra's are short legged. We need helo's in N.wazistan that carry more ammo. Cobra's with 4 TOW's or 30-32 Unguided missiles plus a turret which it has to use by hovering to a 1000 meter height exposing it self to ground fire would be a problem for ground forces who would need constant Air support.
No AH-1Z.. the Marine Corps order takes priority. Just additional spares and airframes from EDA.

@khanboy007

My Friend this is Mrk 3 of Mi 24 hind
mi-24_super_agile_hind_on_ground_2006.jpg

I'M SPEECHLESS

THE BEAUTY IS PROFOUND !!!!!!!!!!
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

SC.JPG

@Imran Khan Brother what is this ???? Pakistan has capability to manufacture F7, F8, Y-12, FT-6 and COBRA Helicopters !!!! it is in all today's newspapers and I've pasted above from Jang Newspaper

View attachment 14635

@Imran Khan Brother what is this ???? Pakistan has capability to manufacture F7, F8, Y-12, FT-6 and COBRA Helicopters !!!! it is in all today's newspapers and I've pasted above from Jang Newspaper
you can not found more BS media then pak media . f-7 getting out f-8? lolz its K-8 y-12 no way and FT-6 ? all are parked in grave yards of PAF and cobras ? he lost his brain . utter scrap writer editor . there is not talha tank but its talha APC

you can not found more BS media then pak media . f-7 getting out f-8? lolz its K-8 y-12 no way and FT-6 ? all are parked in grave yards of PAF and cobras ? he lost his brain . utter scrap writer editor . there is not talha tank but its talha APC

Waisee Imran Bhai koiii Black Market wagheraa peiii Helicopter (perhaps 50s ya 60s keii model) bananeiii keh plans nahin milteiii jinnn ko deekh kar hummm Light Helicopter hii banaa leiiin ? :(

Waisee Imran Bhai koiii Black Market wagheraa peiii Helicopter (perhaps 50s ya 60s keii model) bananeiii keh plans nahin milteiii jinnn ko deekh kar hummm Light Helicopter hii banaa leiiin ? :(
kiyoon kya takleef hai ? we already got 10 brand new light combat helicopters yaar we need some 40-50 brand new heavy attack holes for 40-50 hom need assembly lines ? seriusly UK - australia - canada and many more which use many times more in numbers then pakistan don't have production lines of holes. her cheez banana zaroori nhi hoti janab .

Back
Top Bottom