What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

True but very high chance it will be inducted. If PA has no intention to induct them. They will not give it such a high coverage of it with footage and video of it during war exercise
I wouldn't go that far. While it is likely that PA will induct the Z-10 (after thorough testing and possible customization), it's hard to actually gauge PA's actual interest over the Z-10 in the short term. With recent Turkish-Pakistani talks over the T-129, The Z-10 may face still competition.

I wouldn't go that far. While it is likely that PA will induct the Z-10 (after thorough testing and possible customization), it's hard to actually gauge PA's actual interest over the Z-10 in the short term. With recent Turkish-Pakistani talks over the T-129, The Z-10 may face still competition.
I am not worry over T-129 gunship competition. First? It uses American turboshaft. Turkish homegrown are far from materialized. With racist and anti Pakistan trump elected as US president. It will further a risk to go with American components. I am also confident with the level of sophistication Z-10 has,to compete with the best. As one forumer commented how quiet Z-10 flies and you only heard it when it fly pass you. This is critical when carry out insurgent strike when element of surprise is critical.

The HMS of Z-10 only drawback is it heavy weight. But other than that it is supposed to ease pilot workload and enable target acquisition, engagement, all can be carry out by the HMS itself. The only thing the joystick need to do is to pull the trigger.

More than a 100 of these has enter service with PLA. :enjoy:

Cobra can't really compare to WZ-10. One is a product of 70s and another belongs to the 2000s

So seventy product remains as it is for 30 years? Your Z 10 has double the wight of LCH and still has a weaker engine. The problem with you guys is that rather than iproving your product , you troll the excellent products of others. Be humble and look how can you improve Z10 which is very very poor in carrying weight to high altitude.

Hope Pakistan will induct Z-10 Z-19 in Balochistan and Z11WB for Patrolling

sw6-1-jpg.348539

Happy to see Pakistan is upgrading there old Attack Helicopters.

I am not worry over T-129 gunship competition. First? It uses American turboshaft. Turkish homegrown are far from materialized. With racist and anti Pakistan trump elected as US president. It will further a risk to go with American components. I am also confident with the level of sophistication Z-10 has,to compete with the best. As one forumer commented how quiet Z-10 flies and you only heard it when it fly pass you. This is critical when carry out insurgent strike when element of surprise is critical.

The HMS of Z-10 only drawback is it heavy weight. But other than that it is supposed to ease pilot workload and enable target acquisition, engagement, all can be carry out by the HMS itself. The only thing the joystick need to do is to pull the trigger.
That's nice to hear and read, but I'll leave it up to PA to decide what is best for their requirements.

That's nice to hear and read, but I'll leave it up to PA to decide what is best for their requirements.
What else do you expect from a Kamov design? They are pretty good helis if albeit underpowered due to R&D remaining on a more powerful engine.
The T-129 still has a future if the AH-1Z deal falls through for any reason; the Turks have suggested alternative engine types.

PAA would like to integrate both TOW and Hellfire missiles to the Z10 which to me is one of the two roadblocks, the other being the engine.

PAA would like to integrate both TOW and Hellfire missiles to the Z10 which to me is one of the two roadblocks, the other being the engine.

Doesn't China offer any alternatives? Secondly can't the engine be upgraded?

Why not get Turkish missiles ? I meant the UMTAS. Also Z-10 has engine issues I think until now MI-28 is our best bet

Doesn't China offer any alternatives? Secondly can't the engine be upgraded?
China is already working on engine called WZ-16 but it's taking way to long @cirr @Beast @Deino

Why not get Turkish missiles ? I meant the UMTAS. Also Z-10 has engine issues I think until now MI-28 is our best bet

China is already working on engine called WZ-16 but it's taking way to long @cirr @Beast @Deino
Zarvan , your biased against Chinese seems too high. Keep repeating the same nonsense of Z-10 engine issues. Are you hired by CIA? Turkish missile is inferior compare to Chinese one and I do not know why you want to Intergrate it? Just the range alone, Chinese one has far longer engagement range than Turkish one.

Mi-28 engine barks like a thunderbolt. Why would u want to install it? The engine on Z-10 is much modern and is sufficient for its need.

Ask turkey to come up with a competitive AESA export radar before U think they have cutting edge weapon than Chinese.

Zarvan , your biased against Chinese seems too high. Keep repeating the same nonsense of Z-10 engine issues. Are you hired by CIA? Turkish missile is inferior compare to Chinese one and I do not know why you want to Intergrate it? Just the range alone, Chinese one has far longer engagement range than Turkish one.

Mi-28 engine barks like a thunderbolt. Why would u want to install it?

Ask turkey to come up with a competitive AESA export radar before U think they have cutting edge weapon than Chinese.
I have no bias but can't support a machine which fails to perform in trials just because it's from friend China. We like many things about Z-10 but engine is a major issue here that is why no further order has been given by Pakistan Army. You have great Air Defence systems and therefore we are buying them. We would get things which pass our tests no matter which country they belong to

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom