What's new

Pakistan Army Appoints New DG ISPR, to Replace Maj. Gen. Asif Ghafoor

Thank you Gen. Asif for your services as DGISPR, especially first time in history someone from Pakistan side handled Indians in a manner they deserve.

its time for Indians to take a sigh of relief but at at the same time it worries them to wait and see new DGISPR personality.

Pakistani wanna be educated and intellectuals, can not read and comprehend simple few lines.....some knowingly and some unknowingly spreading Bharti randi khana propaganda.....

Hope the new DGISPR shall grace the prestigious office of ISPR like his predecessors, Col ZA Sulehri, Brigadier AR Siddiqqi, Brigadier Siddique Sallak, Major General Shaukat Sultan , Major General Ather Abbass and off course our favourite General Asif Ghafoor.
Good Luck!!
EOZgjenWAAA-gkc

EOZgjwRWsAAt9OQ

EOZgj_kX0AAUQNr

EOZgkUKW4AINEmF

asif-ghafoor-maj-gen-dg-ispr-ispr.jpg
lol ironically, you skip Gen Asim Bajwa, the guy actually enhanced capacity of the department and got it to where it is now.

Oh , really , than you should be more just and constructive with your statements but your reaction to my criticism shows you lack brain power . It doesn't matter who you say it to , say it to anyone but it should be constructive . And let me ask you , is Hussain Haqqani Indian ? , Is Gul Bukjari and others Indian too ? . It doesn't take you to be an Indian to be biased against Pakistan's armed forces .
ok Bhai I admit I am Indian , please for give me ,kaha suna mauaf karana, now happy ?

And he is given command of a formation in Strike Corps. Artillery Divisions were candidates too. His command of an infantry Bde could have played a part. Just seems an interim command post till promotion.
He is a character tho , anyways best of luck to him

What about Lt Gen Asim Saleem Bajwa? iI think there is no law like that. Only custom you can say.
Asim Saleem Bajwa sb was Maj Gen when he was appointed DG ISPR in 2012 while being DG ISPR he was promoted as LT Gen ( Only LT Gen DG ISPR but actually for few months ) no LT Gen has been appointed as DG ISPR directly ( List of DGs of ISPR are available on google ) .

Pakistan Army’s Major General Babar Iftikhar has been appointed as the new Director-General of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), replacing Major General Asif Ghafoor, sources have claimed.

Asif Ghafoor was appointed DG ISPR back in 2016 and upon finishing his tenure as head of the military’s information wing, he has now been posted as GOC 40th Infantry Division in Okara.

No official confirmation about the change at the highest level has come yet, however, ISPR is expected to make the announcement in the evening.

Reports are claiming that Major General Asif Ghafoor is due to be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant General and has finished his term as the Director-General of the media wing of Pakistan Army.

Note: This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.

https://propakistani.pk/2020/01/16/...-new-dg-ispr-to-replace-maj-gen-asif-ghafoor/
He didn't finish his tenure. He was removed in a sense

Amazing journey of Gen Asif Ghafoor.

From ...
upload_2020-1-16_11-32-30.png

To ...
upload_2020-1-16_11-33-7.png

Many thanks for your services as DG-ISPR sir and the way you fought 5th generation war. All the best in your future endeavors.

Hoping Babar Iftikhar will continue the legacy of Asif Ghafoor.

Many Thanks Major General Asif Ghafoor Shahab for all what you did for Pakistan. All the best for your next task. May Allah give success to you and to all our Pak Fauj.

Pakistan Zindabad
:pakistan:

Good choice the new DG ISPR looks like an army gentleman.

Gen. Asif Ghafoor understood psychological warfare more than anyone. Big loss for the ISPR as he now has to take on a command role elsewhere. His successors at ISPR have big shoes to fill. Good luck to them.

Back
Top Bottom