IMG_20180703_233116.jpg
IMG_20180703_232901.jpg
IMG_20180703_232905.jpg

@Horus @Path-Finder @Arsalan @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah @balixd

Should get themselves some APS and mine detector on their vehicles
equivelent in the Israeli army

Namer IFV/APC with Trophy APS

Mine detector

Also, infantry brigade should be integrated into the armored core.
You are talking of an entirely different thing.. Mechanised Infantry.. Pak also has a massive MIB component...

@Signalian @Gryphon @Inception-06 did you guys notice , most of the attacked Vehicles are isolated , seems like a poor strategy from the Saudi's , they are relying too much on the machine and not on the ground troops infact PA has proved with the efficiency from the Operations in FATA how much it can be effective to dismount troops after cordoning off the area ..

Hell even American in Afghanistan used the Dismounted troop tactic to reverse any Ambush attacks from Taliban .

@Signalian @Gryphon @Inception-06 did you guys notice , most of the attacked Vehicles are isolated , seems like a poor strategy from the Saudi's , they are relying too much on the machine and not on the ground troops infact PA has proved with the efficiency from the Operations in FATA how much it can be effective to dismount troops after cordoning off the area ..

Hell even American in Afghanistan used the Dismounted troop tactic to reverse any Ambush attacks from Taliban .
Do you expect Saudi to have the agility to even make a dash given their BMI? :)

40530836_2119629561395234_1848702392627888128_n.jpg

The picture is from Poland. They are having their Defence expo from 4th to 7th September

Derwaish what that SP arty behind it?
Well let their Defence exhibition start than we would know. I am expecting 3 to 4 major new things being revealed by Poland in their expo this year which starts from 4th of this month. Those things can explain why our people were visiting Poland so much but this MRAP is pure beauty

Well let their Defence exhibition start than we would know. I am expecting 3 to 4 major new things being revealed by Poland in their expo this year which starts from 4th of this month. Those things can explain why our people were visiting Poland so much but this MRAP is pure beauty
I think it's to do with MRAP and IFV. Tank components to upgrade armour.

I think it's to do with MRAP and IFV. Tank components to upgrade armour.
I talked to a guy who runs famous defense website he told me few things few months ago that they would be revealed in this year exhibition in Poland I am waiting to see whether he was right or not

Where is my SCAR???
I talked to a guy who runs famous defense website he told me few things few months ago that they would be revealed in this year exhibition in Poland I am waiting to see whether he was right or not

Built up areas:

1. Dismount out side of the built up areas
2. Send in Tactical Drones to recon area around the stopped AFV's first and then recon the built up areas
3. Setup perimter security around the Veh.
3. Send in the troops from two sides to clear immediate area under cover of AFV's fire and Drone.
4. Once area cleared, move AFV element n the other to remain outside with close in dismounted security.
5. move forward with bounding over-watch.

Back
Top Bottom