What's new

Featured Pakistan Armed Forces have been placed on Red Alert in view of Indian military preparations

@PanzerKiel bhai i did not get the idea of your 'wow' reaction to my above post ..... wase main koi itni bari baat tu nahi boli bhai ke aap bi heran ho gaye .....

so want to know your what you think about this new artillery movement by IA ....

@PanzerKiel bhai i did not get the idea of your 'wow' reaction to my above post ..... wase main koi itni bari baat tu nahi boli bhai ke aap bi heran ho gaye .....

so want to know your what you think about this new artillery movement by IA ....
It also happens in our country, I mean army units are called in aid of civil power... Units from all arms participate in this activity.... Like armour and artillery etc.... However they come without their tanks, guns etc since this equipment is not needed once you are called in aid of civil power.

Now, if these units are moving with their heavy stuff, it means that maybe they have been dual tasked.... In aid of civil power being the primary one while a sort of be-prepared mission to move to battle locations in case situation worsens there.

Kabhi Kabhi mera wow karney ka bhi dil kerta hai.... Mera button, meri marzi... :cheers:

Very likely...after the huge farmers protest and Modi's inability to cope with it.
Punjab and Haryana Farmers' protest will fizzle out... Other state farmers' are not protesting... It's just politics...
The time is near when we will repeat the history of our ancestors in the land of India. Mr Modi !!!!! This time Ghaznavi and Ghauri will not come on horses but riding on Pakistani missiles.

Now, once again, our centuries-long reign over India is about to begin . . . .
Funny fellow....

Every few months these kinds of reports appear in Pakistani media. Even during Anti CAA protest, these reports were dime a dozen.

With China tension, do you think India is stupid?

But yes, Imran does need to divert attention from getting dethroned and Pak Army will want to give its selected PM a diversion

Every few months these kinds of reports appear in Pakistani media. Even during Anti CAA protest, these reports were dime a dozen.

With China tension, do you think India is stupid?

But yes, Imran does need to divert attention from getting dethroned and Pak Army will want to give its selected PM a diversion
There is no movement from the armed forces.

It is clear that India needs these troops internally more than external.

Even India knows that it can't afford to let that happen. That just shows how how badly they're gonna be battered if it comes to that.

They need 42 squadrons to fight a two front war and they currently have around 25 lol.
That means it will take half the time to take New Delhi. I am sure Indians will appreciate fantastic tea from China and Pakistan.

If you listen closely to the person recording the video...he says " delhi mein desh ki sena ko bula lya gya hai kisaan log ke mamley mein"....he must be sensible enough to judge whether troops are entering or leaving delhi...to him they seem to be entering delhi.....so its possible for just this specific case they are not moving towards pakistan.

although there exists a possibility that these artillery guns could be airlifted from delhi airfields to be positioned quickly elsewhere, thus they are heading towards the nearest airforce base.
Why would they move heavy equipment like bofors, artillery to Delhi. To blow up the farmers maybe?

It is for Republic day parade.how horrified is Pakistan from India this clearly shows that.
Better safe than sorry,everyone knows who is horrified of whom.
mqdefault.jpg

Gentlemen,
i was having chit chat...some thing i realized red alerts as of now of Pakistan armed forces is triggered by naval intelligence. if we are on alert that means IN Submarines (multiple) have gone silent. as submarines are combat deployed days ahead.

so when the IN fleet sortied recently it with INS Vikramaditya, 2 x Airdefence destroyers and 1 or 2 anti submarine frigates...they were covering the deployment of submarines for combat operations..

is it same to assume IN submarines will be in or close to our EEZ.?

then there is question of our own Submarines as well.

Back
Top Bottom